Verizon HTC One passes through FCC
1. Birds (Posts: 1001; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I know this is good news and all but this news seriously pissed me off... All I got to say is Verizon...you dumb...
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6577; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
HTC still needs too update their phone
4. bparkerson (unregistered)
Over the One already...and Verizon!
5. roldefol (Posts: 2975; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
March: "So, everyone's talking about this HTC One thing. Pfft. Good luck with that, HTC. You're nothing without the Droid name."
April: "Yeah, we don't need the One. We have the Droid DNA."
May: "...okay, people are still talking about the One. We don't need that, right? We've got this Droid DNA 2 thing planned. That'll be way bigger than the One."
June: "Eh, screw the Droid DNA 2. Ahem...BIG NEWS! We're gonna sell the ONE! But we won't tell you when. P A R T A Y!"
July: "BIG NEWS! We've got a new DROID ULTRA on the way!! Oh, and the One."
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
hahaha, yeah, what a ride Verizon has been sending us on. xD
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5620; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
of course it'll be a Global Phone. most high-end Verizon devices are now globally supported.
8. RomeoJDR (Posts: 237; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
and they'll sell it for $200 as the other carriers are now charging $50
9. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 259; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
this is what has me bummed while i wait....