Use your iOS and Android phone to test BlackBerry Z10 using Blippar
Motorola DROID 4, but while we were able to load up the start menu, we could not get the AR to work past that point.
Such are the travails of using something new. Still, we won't give up and if any of you guys or gals out there have better success, let us know in the comment box below. If it does work, we could see other eagerly awaited handsets being promoted using AR in the future.
source: BlackBerry, Blippar (1), (2) via Pocketlint
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I can't get pass the start screen with the Blackberry logo on it. It's a good idea, just get it to work, BB.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4208; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Same problem. I'll uninstall, reboot, and try it again to see if it works.
7. a_tumiwa (Posts: 125; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
looks like they never tested it before released it
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 1749; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It's telling that the no1 advertising area for Blackberry, the Mercedes F1 team is off to a complete and utter disaster so far. The car won't even run on a test.
4. joey41 (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Do i need to scan the page with he blippar app running on another phone??
5. joey41 (Posts: 45; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
No luck trying to scan the takeover page on my iphone through my android
6. nwright94 (unregistered)
I got it to work, kind of glitchy though