Unicorn Apocalypse is now a real game, available in Google Play Store
Now, the whole Unicorn Apocalypse thing has come true as Samsung is offering the game for free in the Google Play Store. Samsung apparently held a contest to devise a real-life game based on the ads, and here it is. The game features Linear Difficulty Scaling, 3 Menacing Boss Types, an Epic Metal soundtrack and an Engaging Apocalyptic Environment all in a free game designed for those with using Android 1.6 or higher. The game weighs in at 28MB and 91 out of 159 reviews gave the game just one star.
Regardless, as Samsung says, "Bring Forth the Unicorn Apocalypse!"
source: UnicornApocalypse via AndroidAuthority
2. _Bone_ posted on 10 Mar 2013, 15:34 0 1
I can't download it and link to "Samsung Telecommunication America" doesn't work.
Funny, but fake?
15. Reluctant_Human posted on 11 Mar 2013, 08:54 0 1
A worse Robot Unicorn Attack rip-off. I have shell shock syndrome with how bad Unicorn Apocalypse is.
4. shamataa posted on 10 Mar 2013, 15:47 3 1
I read the reviews on it and they say its pretty bad but I gave it a chance and boy its really bad to play.
7. p0rkguy posted on 10 Mar 2013, 15:57 1 1
For side scrolling game, its great.
It's like the only game that actually understands you and doesn't put the damn buttons on the side you're automatically scrolling to. There are so many games out there that has buttons covering the side being scrolled and it just covers the entire view.
8. willywill_evo posted on 10 Mar 2013, 16:51 2 1
I hope Samsung will sell the Unicorn Apocalypse Case for the Galaxy S3, Note II and the Galaxy S4
9. darac posted on 10 Mar 2013, 18:06 1 2
Wow.. Samsung, a hardware Juggernaut (not bad at software too), is a gaming larvae.
I bet guys at Sony computer entertainment would be in WTF disbelief looking at this pathetic game
10. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 10 Mar 2013, 18:39 0 1
Seriously, the game sucks so bad lololol
11. BattleBrat posted on 11 Mar 2013, 00:27 0 1
Play Rainbow six on iOS THAT is a mobile game! This, this is an INSULT!
12. Topcat488 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 01:36 1 0
Why would you play rainbow six on a tiny iphone, when you could play it on Android (pick any over 5")... This game was commercial that got out of hand, not like a "Tom Clancy" App game... Chill dude.
13. tiara6918 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 03:38 0 0
"all in a free game designed for those with using Android 1.6 or higher" , no wonder...
16. MyJobSux posted on 11 Mar 2013, 17:21 0 0
A very clever way to get you to install trojan software...