TouchWiz or stock Android? Both may soon coexist on the Samsung Galaxy S4
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Where's GT-I9500 :(
2. Bootutu (Posts: 196; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
CM 10.2 (Android 4.3) is now booting on i9500, so won't be long....
6. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 205; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
It should run on both since the only diff is 4G.
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Does this software include the feature of raising benchmark scores to make me feel better about my phone's performance?
4. SamsungNewbie (Posts: 30; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
I've avoided running benchmarks on my GS3 (traded an iPhone 5 for it as my first Android device) so I don't get gadget lust, it runs amazingly even though it may not get the highest benchmark scores. Benchmark scores are pretty easily spoofed if I remember correctly.
8. Trex95 (Posts: 597; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
12. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Yup, my sarcasm was directed at that news,
10. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Naw, the developers will just make the GPU run at the rated chip speed at all times. I now have my nexus 7 2013 running at 1.7ghz instead of the 1.5ghz Google had it at. Your making a big deal at of nothing. Android is that powerful. I'm hoping to hit 1.9ghz by the weekend.
And if you don't care to overclock stick with iPhones and WP.
13. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Nah, i never considered overclocking any phone. I wont trade in less battery life for an extra 10-20% boost of power
15. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
hahahaha, that literally had me LOL and my office was like, what are you lauhging at.
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3309; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
This is a good option to try both on a single device.
7. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1455; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Paul and his crew at Modaco are great. I'm glad to see them get the kind of press they have deserved for a long time. I have used Modaco's ROM kitchen for every Android phone I have owned that was supported, with great results.
9. Trex95 (Posts: 597; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)