This $50 gizmo brings Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to your HDTV
1. vzwcooter (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Could have done without the corny music...but not gonna lie, I got a little overly excited with this intro.
3. dblue45 (Posts: 77; Member since: 26 Aug 2009)
Does it work on any tv with HDMI and net conncection?
4. speed4evr (Posts: 78; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
This is quite the nifty little device, I like the ability to stream videos and browse the web from TV(my tv doesnt have wifi) w/out a home media player. Might have to buy one when they come out
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2235; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
This would have caught my interest if it was announced a month ago, but now using a dual boot vista/ubuntu pc on my TV.
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
So getting one of this when it adds more operating systems (i.e. iOS, Windows, Android, etc.) in the cable thing all at once & I can switch to them in the same cable easily,
7. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
There was a kickstarter for this a few months back. Is this the same thing or did their idea get jacked?
9. cdgoin (Posts: 355; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
Sadly no.. it looks like the great idea was already in production when the kickstarter program happened. :-/
8. cdgoin (Posts: 355; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
SWEET !! I am preordering it now :) I was looking for this exact thing a few weeks ago..
10. Dandroid15 (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Wait! If its connected to the tv and that smart remote is an accessory than how can you control the screen? Do you need to buy that smart remote to operate it?