This $50 gizmo brings Android 4.1 Jelly Bean to your HDTV
1. vzwcooter posted on 28 Sep 2012, 07:18 1 0
Could have done without the corny music...but not gonna lie, I got a little overly excited with this intro.
3. dblue45 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 08:45 2 0
Does it work on any tv with HDMI and net conncection?
4. speed4evr posted on 28 Sep 2012, 10:30 1 0
This is quite the nifty little device, I like the ability to stream videos and browse the web from TV(my tv doesnt have wifi) w/out a home media player. Might have to buy one when they come out
5. downphoenix posted on 28 Sep 2012, 12:53 0 0
This would have caught my interest if it was announced a month ago, but now using a dual boot vista/ubuntu pc on my TV.
6. Nadr1212 posted on 29 Sep 2012, 13:29 0 0
So getting one of this when it adds more operating systems (i.e. iOS, Windows, Android, etc.) in the cable thing all at once & I can switch to them in the same cable easily,
7. _PHug_ posted on 30 Sep 2012, 20:14 0 0
There was a kickstarter for this a few months back. Is this the same thing or did their idea get jacked?
9. cdgoin posted on 02 Oct 2012, 14:10 0 0
Sadly no.. it looks like the great idea was already in production when the kickstarter program happened. :-/
8. cdgoin posted on 02 Oct 2012, 14:06 0 0
SWEET !! I am preordering it now :) I was looking for this exact thing a few weeks ago..
10. Dandroid15 posted on 04 Oct 2012, 08:35 1 0
Wait! If its connected to the tv and that smart remote is an accessory than how can you control the screen? Do you need to buy that smart remote to operate it?