The latest Steve Jobs action figures are coming in time for the holidays
The ratio of each doll is 1:6 and comes with a replica of an old time Apple computer, cut by laser and engraved. If you're a big fan of the late visionary slash genius, or you know someone who is, this makes quite a gift for the holidays. On the other hand, considering that last year's model was priced at $199.99, a subsidized Apple iPhone 5s might be a better idea.
The latest tribute dolls of Steve Jobs are coming from Legend Toys
4. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Who cares! No one cares! The "patent troll and he's company"
22. Pancholo (Posts: 377; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Lol. Thanks to what you just wrote now I understand the reasoning behind your ™ and copyright thingies. Hilarious.
9. Commentator (Posts: 2339; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Completely ignoring actual news, such as how Samsung isn't actually buying Best Buy. Even the announcement that the Evo 4G LTE is getting Android 4.3 and Sense 5 is more newsworthy than this garbage, or Samsung's new Galaxy Gear TV ad is more newsworthy than this garbage. But no, action figures of a guy who's been dead for two years apparently takes precedence...
I understand that PA is generally pretty slow on weekends, but this is pathetic guys.
11. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
You will be banned for speaking the truth; see you in 7 days (or, after my own banishment). You'll probably receive 3 warnings on just this one post. Good luck and God Speed.
2. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Is this gonna' be like the Michael Jackson doll, cuz' that would explain a lot.
Also, any idea what these action figures are going to be capable of doing; I mean, when one thinks of action figures one thinks of Superman and Spiderman - not TurtleneckMan!
7. tedkord (Posts: 4504; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Patent Man. With the ability to copy any idea, patent it and sue the originator.
3. tech2 (Posts: 1897; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Okay is it me or that looks exactly like Ashton Kutcher ?!
6. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Can't be Ashton since he's still in hiding from the movie bombing (pathetically).
10. Immolate (Posts: 274; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I'd rather have an Obama action figure, complete with nine iron.
15. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
True that; I'd get an "O" doll and a Ken doll and put them both bütt nakîd in the bath tub to see what happens.
So, are they calling them the Steve Jobs Action figure cuz' he was a guy?? Bottom line: they're dolls just like Barbie and the other tramp Kendra - calling them action figures doesn't change the fact that they're still dolls that are anatomically ambiguous and, therefore, appropriate for little girls.
12. Fuego84 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 May 2012)
Read the title and ROFLMAO! Nerd's nerd super hero.
17. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
the special feature of this action figure is that it can steal your idea and then sue you.. nice action figure..
19. PotDragon (banned) (Posts: 214; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
He is waiting the the iDollS. It is rumored to be a blow up, anatomically correct, with lube dispenser.
And, of course, a bigger screen next year.
23. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1575; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
LOL yep and he use the lube while crying "Why....why did you have to die Steve. HAHAHA JOKE
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 10529; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Darkjedii's dream came true on 9-21-13 @5pm in Las Vegas. That dream is now called "my wife". Real men like me, don't play with dolls. We man up, marry, and raise families little boy. +1 for your continued worship/jealousy of me though. Take a look at PAPINYC, and Trolls profiles.......you just might be next.
24. harvestcellular (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
As rediculious are these sound I would buy one for a few of my employees or for around the office as a gag or humor piece.