The day of a teen: 60 texts on average
1. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
the numbers seem low. when i was at a job a few years ago, the high school kids i was in charge of would send around 10k+ a month
2. tigermcm (Posts: 835; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
i have to agree with you seems like a study conducted years ago and just now being released. I used to do at LEAST 200 text a day
3. ibap (Posts: 735; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
How about a statistic that reports the word total for those texts? From what I've seen, 75% or so are "yep", "nope", "maybe", or "ok".
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
man it's like teens today doesn't know how to talk to each other they only depend on their texting. even i DON'T text that much
5. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
That final para says"boys are much occupied with their work" just joking :)
6. RandomlyPsychotic (Posts: 36; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
this has to be way off.
i'm a high school student.
you should see how many people are texting every single moment of their lives.
they're texting even during tests!
i find myself to be a "light" texter, and my bill is always around 11,000 texts a month.
i know so many people who text more than i do.