The day of a teen: 60 texts on average
1. nyamo posted on 20 Mar 2012, 05:19 3 0
the numbers seem low. when i was at a job a few years ago, the high school kids i was in charge of would send around 10k+ a month
2. tigermcm posted on 20 Mar 2012, 06:39 4 0
i have to agree with you seems like a study conducted years ago and just now being released. I used to do at LEAST 200 text a day
3. ibap posted on 20 Mar 2012, 06:44 2 0
How about a statistic that reports the word total for those texts? From what I've seen, 75% or so are "yep", "nope", "maybe", or "ok".
4. InspectorGadget80 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 12:32 0 0
man it's like teens today doesn't know how to talk to each other they only depend on their texting. even i DON'T text that much
5. hunted posted on 20 Mar 2012, 17:05 1 0
That final para says"boys are much occupied with their work" just joking :)
6. RandomlyPsychotic posted on 20 Mar 2012, 19:17 1 0
this has to be way off.
i'm a high school student.
you should see how many people are texting every single moment of their lives.
they're texting even during tests!
i find myself to be a "light" texter, and my bill is always around 11,000 texts a month.
i know so many people who text more than i do.