The Lenovo P70 launched in China for ~$224, boasts 34 days of standby time with its 4,000mAh battery
1. itsjustJOH (Posts: 232; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
They keep putting these 40000 mAh batteries, but they have one of the worst software optimizations making the battery life subpar for what it should be.
9. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
40,000 mAh? No amount of poor optimization can make that bad.
11. Mutation.X (banned) (Posts: 185; Member since: 09 Feb 2015)
I really like it, but midrange specs, let it down.
3. kevkyle (Posts: 101; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
The 5-inch screen has a 720p resolution with a 294ppi pixel density - ( 246ppi ????)
8. bokimaricu (Posts: 58; Member since: 21 Dec 2013)
when i saw that back cover i thought the same immediately
5. sachouba (Posts: 159; Member since: 08 Jun 2014)
"we did the math for you - its pixel density is 246ppi"
Then you should stop doing maths, the pixels density is 294ppi...
7. strudelz100 (Posts: 644; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I can get that much standby time out of an HTC One S with a 1600 mah battery.
Just need the right software. And no Google Services. Just getting rid of G Services gave me almost an extra hour of on-screen time.