T-Mobile myTouch QWERTY smartphone made by Huawei taken for a photo shootout
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
PA, your title says "smarthpone".
Wish they would make a flagship mytouch device again.
3. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i agree, i had the mytouch 4g and the 4g slide and both were great devices for their time.
2. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
T-Mobile should have stuck with HTC for the myTouch series.
4. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
This phone is going to be garbage and a wasted investment. I really can't see this beating out even the free phones.
5. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
not beating the free phones? the phones suck, lets see 1.4ghz s2 processor, 480x800 screen, 5mp cam with 720p, 1gb of ram, 4 inch screen, 4gb rom, and a qwerty. most of their freebies dont have half of that.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the specs might not be all that stellar compared to the OneX, Ascend D, or rumored SGS3 specs,
but its still a 1.4ghz processor and 1gig of ram. It will be smooth.. especially on ICS.
The current "Mytouch" line by LG only runs at 1ghz and I think 512mb ram, so its still an improvement. And again, especially with ICS running the show.
Amazing how tech flies. Last year, 1.4ghz was "amazing", now its "junk". lol
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Actually, the mytouch 4G slide is 1.2ghz dual core core processor with 768mb RAM, 8MP camera and 1080P HD recording.
7. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I hope they make a version for Canada. I want a phone with a physical QWERTY keyboard.
8. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
So they're going from 1.2 dual core snapdragon to a single core 1.4? An increase of RAM to 1G... It's not much of an upgrade...