Sony Xperia Z1 vs HTC One: First look
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
You must have compared the sound quality.
Z1 must have great sound quality. thats a great feature which is forgotten in all comparisons.
9. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1058; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Regarding sound quality, i really doubt it will be better than the One because of the hardware amplifier it has, sound through headphones is very loud and powerful while keeping it all clean, the Z Ultra according to GSMArena while having great quality is let down by the volume.
2. amats69 (Posts: 1222; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
I have already the red htc one..and im looking forward on getting one of sony's newest flagship! If only the htc one got the sony z1 camera then that would be a perfect phone! :)
3. GTR722 (Posts: 252; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Both are beutiful phones
But the Z1 is the best android phone in specs right now, best CPU, Best camera (1020 aside), best screen...Man I want the Z1
11. davitdavtyan (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
how can u compare htc and z 1 ? sony does not make good quality UI. but htc sense 5 is so fast that you cannot compare with sony laggy ui at all.
15. Zakriya (Posts: 11; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
First Use A Sony Phone And Then Brag About It.
4.2.2 UI in My Xperia Z Is very Clean Simple and Fast Unlike Touchwiz.
I Also Like Sense 5 which is also Great.
16. TMach (Posts: 416; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
The Xperia Z does not lag but guess you've never used one so not sure why you are spouting uninformed comments. Sony's skin is close to vanilla android whilst HTC One uses Sense 5.......now engage brain! Oh by the way, former owner of XZ and proud owner of the HTC Google Play Edition because I can't stand Sense 5! Have regretted getting rid of my XZ with a view to buying the Z1 ever since but happier now the Z1 is on its way....!
6. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
i will take htc one anyday over z1 hate those huge ugly bezels
8. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1058; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
At least on the HTC its because of the dual speakers.
10. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
And Z1 is because of huge camera sensor at the top, huge speaker at the bottom, 800mAh more of battery and watter and dust proof functionality.
now whats your idea?
17. TMach (Posts: 416; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Try something please! put the Z1 next to the iP5, which is a smaller phone by the way and then come back and talk about bezels! Those bezels should be great when watching a film in landscape mode.
12. davitdavtyan (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
sony ui is awful and htc sense 5 ui is the best ever as far as now. sony is so slow even though sony has higher specs i am sure htc sense 5 will beat sony defintely.
13. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1565; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Sony uses a light skin over Android, while Sense 5 is a much heavier skin. The Snapdragon 800 also obliterates the 600. You were saying?
18. TMach (Posts: 416; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Why are you trolling? Is something missing in your life or are you such a pathetic fanboy? Jeez, the phone is not even released yet and you certainly have never even got within sniffing distance and yet all these inane, baseless verbiage........!ffftttttttttt
14. SonyCraperiaSucks (banned) (Posts: 25; Member since: 30 Aug 2013)
HTC One way better, not some thick bezels for no reason and still poor screen and design..pass plz..even 2013 Q1 HTC WAY better