Sony SmartWatch gets seven new faces, new features
The Sony SmartWatch allows you to check your notifications, email and phone calls in situations where pulling out your smartphone would be inappropriate. You can even install fitness and health apps on the watch to monitor your workouts or even your everyday routine. And as long as your phone is within 10 meters of your watch, you can keep track of everything that happens on your phone and even check your social networks.
Check out the new interfaces that came with the new update to the app. And if you're interested in the Sony SmartWatch, check out the video below.
source: SonySmartWatch, Sony via AndroidCentral
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I really believe that this is Sony's year... 2013.... Sorry Samsung, Apple, LG, etc...
4. ABDULGHAFOOR (Posts: 101; Member since: 04 May 2012)
But i believe that this is NOKIA's year.
Catwalk,Laser etc ...
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
And I believe that this is Samsung's bad year, sorry Sammy fanboys.
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 3253; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
I want one. It would also go with my One X.
3. manojwarrior (Posts: 5; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Guys does this Smart watch can be made available for other mobile OS.
12. ph00ny (Posts: 843; Member since: 26 May 2011)
that's what they said about the S3 last year....
7. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
is there anybody here who owns this watch?
i want to buy one but i doubt whether it is useful enough.
please help me.
14. grech03 (Posts: 13; Member since: 24 Feb 2010)
I did own one but returned it within my 14day return period since the screen was small.
11. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
they can add all they want, until they make it Bluetooth 4.0 I'm not using it again. Bluetooth 3.0 drains your battery way too quickly in comparison
13. ted911 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Anyone else's watch having a problem staying connected to the phone after this update? Sometimes the connected/disconnected notification on the phone doesn't even show up. Other times the phone will say it is connected but the watch has the red squiggly line saying it is not. And I'm not getting any notifications in either instance. Everything worked great before the update.