Sony Ericsson X10 headed to AT&T by this summer?
This article contains unofficial information.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Specifications | Review
1. tiolawa (Posts: 115; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hope AT&T doesn't neuter it like they did to the Motorola Back Flip.
5. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
I know right most likely they will though
7. BLikens1619 (Posts: 51; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
And you can most likely debrand and unlock the device using Davinciteam.com.
2. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Sprint EVO 4g vs ATT X10... EVO is going to eat X10 for lunch and defecate it out in time to have Iphone HD for dinner. EVO 4G for the EPIC win!! Project SF4 Seth in full effect
6. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Project Seth it more about "my fight money" balrog and "gutter trash" dudley when super sf4 hits the self if you got a ps3 get at me mr99centmcfury...but back to the phone the X10 will do just fine for ATT customers
3. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
dam its bout time we get itt. i really want this phone !
4. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Hell Yeah whoop whoop it might not be top notch as one of the phones with the most current update os and lacks some features like multi-touch and whatever everyone else complains about on this phone, but it is still a good phone. stop trying to compare it to any other phone like HTC HD or wathever other phones. It's still a beautiful phone and one of a kind and i'm still getting it my bold 9000 will do good until then :)
8. zerglisk (Posts: 544; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
It was first rumored to be out by the end of April and now it is rumored to come out late July / August with AT&T... Ahaha... way to go Sony. This phone, to me, is overrated.
9. networkdood (Posts: 4749; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Android 1.6?? That is the best AT&T can do...yep, there is a deal with devil (named APPLE).
10. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
It's upgraded to 2.1 and will be the month after per previous articles
11. BeInspired (Posts: 45; Member since: 21 Apr 2009)
I already have the unlocked version, which is good for T-mobile's 3G. T-mobile's 3G is better than AT&T's 3G. T-mobile is planning to have faster 3G speed earlier than AT&T, which is going to be 21mps speed. For those people don't know, you can still sign up contract with T-mobile, and buy the unlocked version for 500 bucks, but 350 rebate, so end up, 150 bucks for the device. (hint, if you guys live in nyc, you know which T-mobile authorized dealer have this deal)
12. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
That's what they all say AT&T will still have the fastest not the best 3g coverage but just the fastest
13. omarc26 (Posts: 357; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
um no i live in los angeles and so far at&t 's 3G is crap ..t-mobile on the other hand is 5 times faster..
14. ohwhyfanboywhy (Posts: 37; Member since: 10 Jan 2010)
Maybe in high traffic areas T-Mobile's 3G is going to be better but their 3G coverage is still the worst of the big four. I mean, their map is getting better but they have a ways to go to keep up with sprint and at&t, let alone vzw.