Sony CX190 to be a humble 4" Android coming late summer, camera sample leaks
source: Ameblo.jp via VR-Zone
1. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Another day, another exciting Xperia! :)
3. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You didn't see the phone yet, how can you say that? :P
4. tech2 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
from the specs ! and the same question applies to you as well...double :P :P
7. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
(please enter at least 5 characters cuz I already did)
8. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
its exciting news for entry level market because this device will be cheaper than xperia l.
and the spec are good
dual core krait cpu and andreno 305 with a 4" 480 x 854 pixels screen the performance will be better than xperia p
9. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1619; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Although I like big screens it's refreshing to see a smaller screened phone than usual for a android device.. Good on Sony for using 4 inch size but camera doesn't look great
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2430; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I'd seriously get it simply because its not 5 inches like these other phones out here.
So Great job Sony, now please make a QWERTY 4.3 inch with an HD screen, quad core processor and a 2,000+ mAh battery! That would be my dream phone
11. tomn1ce (Posts: 101; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
What is wrong with OEMs memory is not that expensive and they avoid putting 8/16GB of internal storage. This one has 4GB and half of that will probably be for the operating system. Unless they are listing the users available storage amount, which is still too little.