Sharp cutting iPad screen production to a minimum as iPad mini sales take over
2. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
tomorrow - apple says ipad screen production reduction story as fake and that the ipad mini is not cannibalizing ipad sales
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
This is why I doubt that Apple will release a retina iPad mini with A6 processor at $329 this spring. Who is going to pony up $500 for the 9.7" when the mini is more popular? A retina mini could even hurt their iPhone business.
5. roscuthiii (Posts: 1952; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Ludicrous!!! People don't want small, cheap tablets! I know this for a fact, some guy said so one time.
7. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Gone are his theories with him .. all of which have proved to be irrelevant :)
6. xtremesv (Posts: 275; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Sorry Apple but you have just sinned, you should have upheld Steve Jobs' commandment: "you shall not make a smaller iPad".
8. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Add A6X, seriously revamped IOS 7, 1600x 1100 screen on the iPad mini and you got one great device. So what if it kills the large iPad, if Apple sells it in record numbers?
9. phljcnth (Posts: 454; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
And then they're saying "iPad mini's not cannibalizing iPad sales, it's making another market."