Samsung's ad blitz continues, shows off instant picture sharing on the GS3
The newest one is a 30 second TV spot, and it shows off how useful the Share Shot instant photo sharing can be between Galaxy S III devices. Of course we could point out that this feature would be even more useful if it worked with other Android devices (or multiple OSes!) but unfortunately Samsung seems to have doubled down on making proprietary features on the latest Galaxy S model.
Regardless, the ad below makes its case good-naturedly, and certainly we can all agree that instant social image sharing is the bee’s knees in many situations.
1. E.N. posted on 06 Jul 2012, 16:15 7
Great ad, useless feature. I've yet to find the time and place to use it. And the fact it's only for Samsung devices doesn't help either.
3. kayeeman posted on 06 Jul 2012, 16:37 4
I have never seen anyone use samsung features.
15. ph00ny posted on 07 Jul 2012, 09:22 1
i used the instant call feature a few times on my father's s3. I thought it was pretty neat. Same goes for tap to top
18. SteveJobsWife (banned) posted on 07 Jul 2012, 11:38 0
I, on the other hand use samsung features quite frequently.
21. whothisperson posted on 07 Jul 2012, 18:39 0
So you've seen all the Samsung Galaxy S III users and none of them use it?
4. PAPINYC posted on 06 Jul 2012, 16:56 7
'This is a great day for America'; at least these newborns will not grow up to be Sh€€P.
7. E.N. posted on 06 Jul 2012, 20:36 4
The iPhone is definitely winning. It seems to be the phone everyone can't stop thinking/talking about......even in completely unrelated articles.
17. iamcc posted on 07 Jul 2012, 10:34 2
If the iPhone was winning Apple wouldn't care about banning other products.
Plain and simple.
19. xtian1103 posted on 07 Jul 2012, 12:43 1
but they might grow up to be a samsheep! "a different animal, but the same beast" -kobe
5. som posted on 06 Jul 2012, 19:26 6
I love Galaxy S3 is the smoothest smartphone I ever bought.
6. Lakuta1978 posted on 06 Jul 2012, 20:35 1
try lumia 800 singgle core....it even smoth than s3........sory 'bout my english
9. frydaexiii posted on 07 Jul 2012, 00:40 0
Yeah, even less functions too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater, but I just can't stand it when people say one thing is smoother than another without considering all it's functions and processors.
12. Wiki_jaan posted on 07 Jul 2012, 07:26 0
me is a Nokia fan but now Nokia cells really sucks..
10. jaytai0106 posted on 07 Jul 2012, 04:39 0
great feature, but until everyone has the same feature it will just be like the 3D feature that never took off.
13. JunitoNH posted on 07 Jul 2012, 07:59 1
Not only did she dropped the baby, now the phone is going to need a new screen.
14. frydaexiii posted on 07 Jul 2012, 09:17 0
Was I the only one who noticed the "other" phone was a Droid Razr?