Samsung has a "revolutionary" device to show at the Super Bowl
14. ZayZay posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:46 3
I expected thumbs down, it was a lame comment. PS it was a joke.
22. roflcopter posted on 30 Jan 2012, 18:14 7
It can't be an iPhone, dude. It's revolutionary!
3. doubler86 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:16 10
I definitely am waiting to trade in my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 in for the next Samsung Tablet. I'm hoping for Super AMOLED HD screen and an Exyos processor.
4. Twitch016 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:17 5
If it's going to be "revolutionary," my money's on something that has at least something they haven't done before. My money'd be on a quad-core tab, personally. The Transformer Prime competition is due to start coming in faster very soon, and this would be Samsung's first quad-core mobile.
28. vijaysivakula posted on 30 Jan 2012, 22:10 0
Ummm. What would you do with a flexible amoled when the rest of the phone does not flex??
6. Cwebb posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:19 6
The best way to put it is to "expect the unexpected"...
7. oddmanout posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:21 3
I'm hoping its a tablet. I was thinking about picking up a transformer prime but I think I'll hold off until samsung announces their latest and greatest.
8. clevername posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:23 8
I'm guessing galaxy note lte for att. After all, presales are rumored to start Feb. 5
12. protozeloz posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:42 0
The phablet is revolutionary enough I guess ........
18. oddmanout posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:24 4
I'm not so sure they'd waist so much money on the note. Its a great phone and all but advertising its size is like taking a blind leap of faith. Maybe it was a hit overseas, but the US has a completely different market and for some, there is a such thing as too big. The note isn't for everybody and I'm sure they know that. I could be wrong but I think they have something better in store.
41. clevername posted on 31 Jan 2012, 19:22 0
You might be wrong...but I think this tweet shows I was right:
@SamsungMobileUS On #SuperBowl Sunday, we will introduce a whole new kind of super-phone: the Samsung #GalaxyNote..
10. BioTek posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:31 4
It could be the tablet Eric Schmidt stated that Google would market in December. It could also be the Samsung Galaxy S III.
15. christianqwerty posted on 30 Jan 2012, 16:50 20
Revolutionary is Apple's word, you better expect a lawsuit Samsung
17. StringCheese01 posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:05 2
Do you think its the Galaxy Note? I really hope its more exciting than that...
19. oddmanout posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:28 4
I don't think so, if they're talking about a revolutionary product and are willing to throw so much money advertising for 1 min+ of 1 day, they better have something much better than a mini tablet. The Note's size is clearly not for everyone.
20. belovedson posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:30 1
it will be a promo of gs3 and a tablet combined campaign. maybe a 9 series labtop or something too
21. darac posted on 30 Jan 2012, 17:48 0
a "phablet", a "phoneblet"..wtf??!?
I just can't get what's wrong with "TABPHONE ".
or a tabfone. or PADFONE.
why the hell are everyone bringing those ugly names instead?? :/
23. Sniggly posted on 30 Jan 2012, 18:22 6
They better not pull an Apple and announce something "revolutionary" that really isn't.
38. ZayZay posted on 31 Jan 2012, 11:36 0
See that was my joke for the first post and I got 15 thumbs down! HA, oh well
25. Brewhead posted on 30 Jan 2012, 19:45 1
A smart window or flexible screen device would be revolutionary. SG3III would be nice but I would not go as far as calling it revolutionary. A Super AMOLED TV might be revolutionary as well. I think Toshibia (maybe a different manufacturer) just showed off a 55 in screen that was 4 mm thick. Maybe Samsung has done the same thing.
29. rockstarlive posted on 30 Jan 2012, 23:39 0
It is Official.....The Galaxy Note for AT&T and.....????? dont know yet.
Checked around the web, it is the Note. Its supposed to be some comedy sketch too.
30. droidguy2323 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 00:00 0
I think its the note but hey we got the gs2 last. So maybe will get the gs3 first
31. InternetsTroll posted on 31 Jan 2012, 01:25 1
If Samsung meant "Revolutionary" and brings up GS3
36. Brewhead posted on 31 Jan 2012, 09:59 0
Why the thumbs down. I agree with him. The GS3 will be one helluva phone, but it is not revolutionary IMO.
If they are going to use the word revolutionary, don't reveal something that we all knew was going to be coming out like a quadcore phone with and HD display. Every manuafacture will be coming with one this year probably.
Suprise me and give me something that I wasn't expecting and hasn't already been hyped.
37. asimo posted on 31 Jan 2012, 10:23 0
Revolutionary IMO is just a teasing commercial catchphrase, is there someone out there that thinks the iphone was a 'revolution' ? Let me guess, before we were consumers, and after we were (add synonym here)
33. itiswhatitis posted on 31 Jan 2012, 07:48 2
please please be galaxy s 3 or tab..whatever it is i'm breaking my piggy bank!!!
34. Fallout09 posted on 31 Jan 2012, 07:49 1
I am thinking it is dealing with their TV line. Android powered, voice controled, 3D, LCD TV. Beat Apple to the punch with the voice interface.
39. ZayZay posted on 31 Jan 2012, 11:37 0
and then Apple will sue them for beating them to it.
40. Bigbluetundra posted on 31 Jan 2012, 16:02 0
42. clevername posted on 31 Jan 2012, 19:29 0
I second that
"@SamsungMobileUS On #SuperBowl Sunday, we will introduce a whole new kind of super-phone: the Samsung #GalaxyNote.."