Samsung Galaxy S 4 cases announced by OtterBox and Belkin
1. Allenrulz posted on 15 Mar 2013, 10:47 5 0
Awesome, If I get the SGS4 I will be buying an Otterbox.
2. darac posted on 15 Mar 2013, 11:07 1 1
And yet people bitch about cases being an unsightly baggage.
They're essential if you really care about your phone.
If you only care about showing your new gadget off, well then that's another story.
I just know that with a quality case a galaxy S4 can be durable and beautiful and have a premium in hand feel.
Yet it will still remain slick and light phone.
Case closed (pun intended)
3. TheMan posted on 15 Mar 2013, 11:14 0 0
I hope some maker produces their own S-View cover cases
4. henrickrw posted on 15 Mar 2013, 11:19 2 0
What about Case-Mate tough series?, Case mate is superior to Otterbox in every respect!
5. DarkShadow posted on 15 Mar 2013, 11:29 1 0
u right and the case mate phantom is much better than those cases