Samsung Galaxy Note II likely coming to T-Mobile
1. Hammerfest (Posts: 375; Member since: 12 May 2012)
I love how people make jabs at TMobile for LTE... yet, even when I have AT&T LTE service (about 30Miles~ away from my home), it NEVER has managed to have the speed I used to be able to get with TMobile (has the coverage however :/ )...
I live in San Antonio where AT&T has stores almost everywhere, they own the local sports arena's, and STILL the LTE reliability manages to blow chunks. If TMobile just had a bit more coverage towards where I work/live, I would have stuck with TMobile for the "non-LTE yet faster then LTE" speeds...
2. davenycept (Posts: 193; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Quad core? If that's True I'm getting this joint!!
3. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
5.5 inch plastic TV and has no value to it, this device shouldn't even be called a phone. It is way too big... you can't even multi-task by just holding it in one hand. Stupid.
4. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
its not called a phone .... its a phablet ................ :p
7. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont care coz m not living in America or where ever you guyz from ............. :p
13. D.F.W.M (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
Ay im from America and I can't wait for this phablet and two maier9900 must be a girl or has lil hands cause this is a men phablet....or hes a isheep.
16. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
dude i want one also but here it may available in the middle of October at very high price .....
21. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
hey, im a girl with small hands & still want the Note2. would've gotten the Note1 if it came to Verizon.
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
You know who's stupid? Read the first word again.
It's called phablet! Hybrid of phone and tablet! Can't multi task? It has one-handed type of keyboard( may it be left or right) Pop-up play? Pop-up browser? Multitasking in this phone is better than any other phones. So please, stop. Just. please.
8. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Exactly. Samsung proved that there is a market for these so called "phablets". The Original Samsung Galaxy Note is a success & it shows that people will use & live with an over 5" screen.
Personally I can't wait to get the Samsung Galaxy Note II. The 5.5" RGB Super AMOLED HD screen will be super nice to look at & it's 1.6GHz quad-core Exynos 4 will be insane to use daily.
It's clearly going to be some thing I can use everyday & with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean the phone will be a simple pleasure to use. If I have to text I can simply speak to it & it will write EVERYTHING I say PERFECTLY so if my hands are busy then all I would need it to talk to it.
To me there are so MANY advantages to having a bigger phone, that I just CAN'T wait until Verizon releases it already. I have the cash 100% ready. lol
9. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
its not RGB ........... its not pentile also ........... Sammy just rearrange pixels
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
If you are an avid reader of this website you would now it's RGB. Here is a link from THIS website:
12. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3134; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
You just proved him right. It's an atypical RGB formation, but it's still RGB nonetheless.
18. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
or you can call it a typical pentile .........
15. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Here is another article. Even more recent. September 14th as a matter of fact.
23. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for the Note II coming to AT&T. Im waiting on the reviews so that I can use my eligibility for this phone
I'll say this.......
the 16GB phone should be $199
the 32GB phone should be $249
the 64GB phone should be $299
should be consistent no matter what carrier the Note II is going to
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4537; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey that sounds about right. I am with you on this one. I can't wait either! I want the Galaxy Note II now.
27. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
glad to see your on my side of the fence now :) after all that ol samsung mud ya used to sling at me :)
Anyways, I'll be checkin this phone out too. Even I cant argue with the specs. Just gotta see if the size will work.
26. matrix_neo (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I like galaxy note 2 too ;-) it has the beastly specs compared to other phablet. Multitasking is soo awesome. Saving my money for this.
17. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
It's pretty clear your an frustrated iphone user some who clearly gone blind over the years. Time for you to step up your game and dump that useless apple. Samsung has pimp slapped apple endlessly for years..
20. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
and m playing fruit ninja in my galaxy s2 and making piece of kr.Apples
28. aburgerBuksie (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Maier9900. Is through the s**ts. Coz I love big phones, these small things that is so slow makes me mad. En the plastic makes it have a nice smooth feel. If u don't like it, then don't critisize it. And it multitasks beter than any other phone on the market. Its faster than the new iphone 5. Altough it has a beter processor but its processor is so small. So buy the phablet and make your life easy.
11. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3134; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I can't wait! My upgrade comes around on the 24th of October & I have a feeling that the release will be within a week of that. Timing couldn't be any more perfect. Goodbye G2. Hello GN2!
19. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
I stick to the launch date of October 26 or November 14th. Tmobile has been testing this device since August 22nd and it could be just about ready for prime time. This is going to be great for Tmobile and it's HSPA PLUS 42MPS network. The Galaxy S3 works and runs rings around the Verizon Galaxy S3, Sprint Galaxy S3, and At&t Galaxy S3. Don't be fooled by this LACK OF LTE BS. This device will be compatible with Tmobile and it's upcoming Lte advance network which won't hit till March/April. Meanwhile Tmobile customers come and enjoy the BEST Samsung product ever made in the Galaxy Note 2. Samsung pushes the boundaries of technology and we who are customers of that brand know exactly what we get and where we are headed in the future...http://www.sammobile.com/2012/
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile only released the OG Note to see if their customers did want it. They ran out of stock in less than 48 hours so of course they're going to have the GN2.
This or my GSIII or Sammy ACTIV. Hmm.
25. darryl12132 (Posts: 22; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SPRINT IS GETTING THIS