Samsung Galaxy Note II: Mock-up time!
Actually, it is very strongly believed that Samsung will announce the Galaxy Note II at its pre-IFA 2012 event on August 29 (next Wednesday). And while we all want to finally see and experience the real thing, wouldn't it be a bit sad that there will be no more rumors, leaks, and peculiar mock-up images appearing every few days? Well, probably not, but why don't we just take a couple of minutes to take a look at the different Galaxy Note II mock-ups that appeared over the course of the last couple of months. We promise it'll be fun!
In case you think we've missed an important mock-up, please feel free to point it out in the comments, and we'll make sure to add it to the gallery!
Samsung Galaxy Note II: Mock-up time! Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel leaks, corroborates 4.7-inch display size
15 Apr 2014, 05:39
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy Note II: Mock-up time!
1. Galaxy Note II mock-up #1
Mock-up credibility: 13.5%
2. Galaxy Note II mock-up #2
Mock-up credibility: 24%
3. Galaxy Note II mock-up #3
Mock-up credibility: 48%
4. Galaxy Note II mock-up #4
Mock-up credibility: 54.2%
5. Galaxy Note II mock-up #5
Mock-up crediblity: 75%
6. Galaxy Note II mock-up #6
Mock-up credibility: 7%
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 3515; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
When will people know, that their is no point to say first. It's actually pathetic.
16. PAPINYC (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
('FIRST!'...to be a FOOOOL)
23. Zarak (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 May 2012)
Ha Ha Ha! @divkwyn: i dnt care about people! AND U TAKE CARE OF UR SELF!... SAME FOR PAPINYC
3. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 47; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
They all look like stretched galaxy s3... Not that it is a bad thing...
4. redmd (Posts: 786; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
This one is way way better pa.
14. sid07desai (Posts: 237; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Image 4 is 74% credible and image 5 just 7% ?!? They are both the same! So maybe they're both concepts.
7. Packstrap (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Just like SGS III and GNote combined! How about a face-to-face fight? Try this one:
If you're looking a lower price quad-core, this maybe is the best choice. The company who made this is the same company who made the upcoming new iPhone's glass, check this out:
8. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I'm sure it will look very similar to these. With that same weather/clock widget that Samsung seems to love. When will they retire that thing?
9. Ohrules (Posts: 299; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
what was the criteria for the credibility percentages?
21. Dr.Phil (Posts: 819; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I too would like to know. They seemed like pinpointed credibility percentages. I mean how do they know that 4th image is 54.2% credible?
10. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I have to ask how these percentages were calculated. Sorry if I'm being annoying.
11. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3657; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's just going to be a stretched out GS3 just like how the original Note was a stretched out GS2.
13. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I think the fifth one looks the most legit.
15. megaSUNNY (Posts: 55; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
hope its body too is not like SGS3...i mean cheap feel
17. parthpatels007 (Posts: 52; Member since: 27 May 2011)
This was the picture posted by Samsung Pakistan facebook page
20. JunkCreek (Posts: 379; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Indonesian comment behaviour has been here... wow, it's sooo... fascinating. First, second, third and then Page One... heheheh...