Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is real, more evidence surfaces
1. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
is this suppose to be the high res samsung tablet
3. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Chances are, because the Galaxy Note 5.3 already has a 800p-resolution. We all hope for Tegra 3, but i think it rather will be a Exynos Dual-Core processor.
6. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
if it has a dual core a15 exynos then thats even better..i got a feeling it might be the dual core a9 built on 32nm chips which is also good.
4. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Since u have man utd pic can't help but share the disapointment about the draw!!
7. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
u sure??? yes....m at wrk i just tot they drew after some son of a b!tch scored for norwich at 83rd minute.. yessss
10. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
i feel like that guy's getting better not older;)
Reds keep marching on!!!!!
11. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
all they need is 2 midfield masters to seal the deal huh?
2. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 207; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Yeah. That would be awesome if it is high res like the new iPad3.
13. TechDroid (Posts: 37; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)
When was the iPad 3 released?
Have I been sleeping in a cave for the last month?
14. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 647; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
@TechDroid, i guess all of us, xcept W.P, cos i havent seen the iPad3, lol myb he got access to d Apple iPad 3. Lol some pplmr plain stupid.
12. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
*Full HD (or better) screen
*Super pen stuff
*Thin and light, but a little thicker than last time
*Average battery, just the same as the other one + Tegra 3 power management
*Unique, patent safe design
and... thats my guess...
16. pbui.818 (Posts: 78; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
I wouldn't count on this one being more than WUXGA (1920x1200).
As much as we'd all like to see the Galaxy Note 10.1 be the rumored WQXGA (2560x1600) tablet, word on that one is specifically a big 11 incher. So, I expect that @ Samsung's separate event will announce a Galaxy Tab 11
There is a chance that this one will still be WXGA (1280x800) but little chance it'll be the same as the expected QXGA (2048x1536) of iPad3