Sacrebleu: Armed robbers hit Paris Apple Store
According to police, the four crooks left the scene of the crime driving a van in which they carted away their take consisting of Apple iPhones, Apple iPads and Macs. The quartet overpowered a security guard and left the janitor "slightly injured" during the commission of the crime ,which took 40 minutes to complete. The robbers avoided display items and instead, went for boxed devices. The theft took place at 9pm local time, three hours after the store had closed for the night.
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 3703; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
They tazer a poor chinese woman that want to buy more iPhone 5 but could do nothing about an arm robbery. Guess whoever has the bigger stick win!
3. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
stupid Robbers.... They didnt know where the real goods were... the Samsung store was just down the block.
4. phil2n (Posts: 478; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Because they charge too much, that's why people with no sense doing what apple is doing. Thats what robbers do.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1410; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
poor fellas , they have no idea that the stuff they stole will be outdated after the next WWDC
6. amiaq (Posts: 503; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Obviously none of the robbers read the comment section on Phonearena, they just read the articles.
12. Bernoulli (Posts: 2006; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Lol nice hehe, it's that iphone arena man!
9. smallworld (Posts: 447; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
OMG 1 miillion!!!!
equals to 10 iPhones, 3 iPad and 1 charger.
Also just because it's about France you feel the need to use "sacrebleu" to show your relative knowledge ?
11. Bernoulli (Posts: 2006; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Without the people though, I hate Apple but I couldn't Kill or be okay with killing someone
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6874; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
if i was one of those theif i know i would
13. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6874; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Another great news. But these robbers are idiots that you can't do everything with a Iphone it will only sells on the streets because of the brand not the device
14. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
And nothing of value was lost, nor a single f*ck given, on that day LOL.