Sacrebleu: Armed robbers hit Paris Apple Store
According to police, the four crooks left the scene of the crime driving a van in which they carted away their take consisting of Apple iPhones, Apple iPads and Macs. The quartet overpowered a security guard and left the janitor "slightly injured" during the commission of the crime ,which took 40 minutes to complete. The robbers avoided display items and instead, went for boxed devices. The theft took place at 9pm local time, three hours after the store had closed for the night.
2. joey_sfb posted on 02 Jan 2013, 01:31 3 0
They tazer a poor chinese woman that want to buy more iPhone 5 but could do nothing about an arm robbery. Guess whoever has the bigger stick win!
3. BomberXL posted on 02 Jan 2013, 01:34 7 9
stupid Robbers.... They didnt know where the real goods were... the Samsung store was just down the block.
4. phil2n posted on 02 Jan 2013, 02:11 0 0
Because they charge too much, that's why people with no sense doing what apple is doing. Thats what robbers do.
5. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 02 Jan 2013, 03:49 7 1
poor fellas , they have no idea that the stuff they stole will be outdated after the next WWDC
6. amiaq posted on 02 Jan 2013, 04:36 5 0
Obviously none of the robbers read the comment section on Phonearena, they just read the articles.
9. smallworld posted on 02 Jan 2013, 07:33 5 0
OMG 1 miillion!!!!
equals to 10 iPhones, 3 iPad and 1 charger.
Also just because it's about France you feel the need to use "sacrebleu" to show your relative knowledge ?
11. Bernoulli posted on 02 Jan 2013, 10:46 1 0
Without the people though, I hate Apple but I couldn't Kill or be okay with killing someone
15. InspectorGadget80 posted on 03 Jan 2013, 19:40 0 0
if i was one of those theif i know i would
13. InspectorGadget80 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 11:39 2 0
Another great news. But these robbers are idiots that you can't do everything with a Iphone it will only sells on the streets because of the brand not the device
14. opensourceftw (banned) posted on 03 Jan 2013, 13:29 0 0
And nothing of value was lost, nor a single f*ck given, on that day LOL.