Ray Kurzweil joins Google, the Singularity really must be close
2. roscuthiii posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:13 2
I wouldn't mind robot arms, but I'm leery about robot hands. Too much chafing... :-|
9. PhenomFaz posted on 15 Dec 2012, 02:04 0
ok so whats in the future....SkyNet, the Geth, or Human Augmentations....just for the record I am good with all of the above :)
15. darkkjedii posted on 15 Dec 2012, 21:33 0
Phenom I'm not so sure this guy will b good for google lol. He seems kinda out there bro.
3. lyndon420 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 19:30 2
Awesome. Hope he brings some cool stuff to the table.
5. DaNTRoN posted on 14 Dec 2012, 20:51 0
This man is.... Ahead of his time. Watch transcendent man. This is maybe the most important tech news of the year.. could turn out to be most important in our lives
6. someones4 posted on 14 Dec 2012, 20:55 0
My wish is to witness the singularity in this generation. Google is the one with the most potential to realize this dream.
7. amiaq posted on 14 Dec 2012, 21:35 4
We have that singularity already!! Look at Apple fans, clones of each other.
8. darac posted on 15 Dec 2012, 01:38 1
I don't know what to say about this..
Sounds disturbing, frankly
10. JussSaynMayn posted on 15 Dec 2012, 05:17 0
His eyes make me uneasy. I see an iRobot scenario coming up in the future.
11. cretinick posted on 15 Dec 2012, 13:45 0
Be afraid... Be Very afraid!
Machines with intelligence indistinguishable from the Human intelligence... This is cool in the first sight. But it is freaking scary!
12. user312 posted on 15 Dec 2012, 14:50 0
It sounds like they are trying to get a Halo 4 future but they're skipping over a black ops 2 future, it just doesn't make sense to me.
13. sadiq15 posted on 15 Dec 2012, 19:25 0
i may as well change my name to JENSEN. since we will soon be leaving in a Deus X kind of way.