Plants vs Zombies 2 delayed again, but soft-launches in Australia and New Zealand
1. andrews317 (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I would prefer paying a few bucks for the game without in-app purchases, which force you to spend more money to keep going in the game.
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
F-U EA for butchering this legendary tower defense game!!!!!
I refuse to support any Freemium games of any kind
3. ocilfa (Posts: 333; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
That's a harsh stance, especially in light of certain companies doing it right. For instance: Mechwarrior Online by PGI. IMO, it is exactly how these free to play games should work.
5. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 349; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Hey FlushGordon freemium is the future of mobile gaming, so we have to deal with it :(
4. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
I'd rather pay up all once , then rather keep on paying to advance in the Game !!!! this is FuK !!
6. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
It's EA. Rarely on time and always find ways of disappointing.
7. VictorP (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If you create an iTunes account under Aus or New Ze you can download it for free onto your apple device and have it in the states before it's officially released here. It does not work on iOS 7 beta, so only on devices running 5.1 - 6.1.4