OUYA puts up pre-orders for a white model shipping in time for Christmas
1. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I actually enjoy my OUYA a lot. Unfortunately, I have not been giving it any love lately. I probably won't until I run through my PS4 titles.
2. Dastrix (Posts: 587; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
Ordered my PS4 yesterday, but how are the games for OUYA? What console/gaming system would you most closely relate it to, graphics-wise? Close to PS4/XBox One?
3. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
No hel*. It has a Tegra 3. So basically the same graphics as on a smartphone. These android gaming consoles are completely useless.
4. Dastrix (Posts: 587; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
I see. Just thought maybe these Android consoles could compare, but yeah, that makes sense. Completely useless. You're right. I think it's also expensive, considering the $99 price tag as opposed to having a complete gaming experience for $399 with the PS4.
6. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Yep. Playstation and Nintendo FTW
7. vincelongman (Posts: 1145; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
PC = better graphics and cheaper over the long term
8. Dastrix (Posts: 587; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
So true. I'm a die-hard PS fan, but PS and Xbox got nothing when talking about PC. Nothing beats PC for gaming. PC is and will always be king.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2304; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
the ouya is a great idea that failed due to the lack of expandable memory and lack of Google Play store and lack of non gaming apps.