New rumor puts 12.9-inch iPad in late 2014, iWatch delayed
1. Eonnaydra (Posts: 197; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
iOS on such a big screen is useless.Apple should somehow merge the Mac OS with iOS(App Store) if they wanna do something amazing with this slate.
5. Finalflash (Posts: 1557; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
They can't yet, probably 2 more iterations of their processor will give it enough power to be used in the low end macbooks and such. Then they could possibly migrate off of intel chips to their own ARM designs and merge the two. Until then they are on different processor designs and cannot be merged. That is why they have already started conditioning their followers (very easy these days) to think of their A-series chips as "desktop class".
15. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Agree. And Apple will follow (copy) MS concept , soon or later.
But most amazing for me is , how all the tech media write hundreds of articles about some iBS rumor, but not one real review about real product like Dell Venue 11 Pro. (or XPS 11)
18. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6215; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just like WINDOWS OS. a fully PC OPERATIVE system on a tablet for those that doesn't want to buy a laptop
2. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
I think more than 10 inch tablets are BIG fails.
The best size for a tablet is 8 to 10 inches.
6. Finalflash (Posts: 1557; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
It should be okay-ish because 12 inch screen size can probably be fit into the same sized chassis as the old iPads. They're probably going to use that as a marketing point and want to be finally be able to say again, "we did it first". There is always a niche market for things like that and someone will buy it no doubt.
8. androiphone20 (Posts: 1399; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
okay wait, did you just judge something that isn't even confirmed yet? does "mainstream specification" mean anything to you? SMH
10. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Confirmed or not confirmed,I just stated my idea
Does "freedom of speech" mean anything to you?
12. androiphone20 (Posts: 1399; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
You have a twisted understanding, it's just a rumor mill and you 'state your idea' on a product supposedly without mainstream specifications? Oh God no, I don't wish to end up with those circular
13. emadshiny (Posts: 1127; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Thank you for calling my mind twisted!
Just please read my comment once more. have I talked about any special brand or product? I just talked about the size of tablets.
Does it hurt you?
3. joaolx (Posts: 351; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
They would have to change the hole UI in my opinion but since it's suited for design and apps like Procreate with 4K or even bigger files this would be amazing.
7. Finalflash (Posts: 1557; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
That iWatch will never be released at this rate. Even they can't get it to be "useful" in any significant way. Hopefully it was all a diversion to throw the competition off so they can release something amazing (one can dream).
9. androiphone20 (Posts: 1399; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Who in their right mind believes anything from Digitimes? Please preface all DigiTimes stories with
"BS ALERT", Apple doesn't talk about sources for new
products, nor let them talk. Likely false.
11. androiphone20 (Posts: 1399; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Digitimes also mentioned Santa Claus is
14. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
If it really will be geared towards education, then it must have a stylus like the Notes do in my opinion. I sold my Ipad 4 for a Note 10.1 2014 just because of the stylus and its use for note taking. The ability to hand write on a tablet is nothing short of amazing and I will never buy a tablet without that ability in the future. There is no need for notebooks anymore, my Note can handle everything with ease. I can even put my text books into it and use split screen. All I have to carry to class now is my Note. Welcome to the future! I love Apple products, but this is one feature that I can't live without.
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6215; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That's not a new rumor just a larger size ipad and we already know the iwatch been delayed since late summer.
19. spectrums (Posts: 127; Member since: 14 Nov 2013)
this is only rumor, and part a verry bad is iwatch delay again.