New HTC One X+ images surface
Of course, since the photos are not of the "genuine" type, as you probably notice, this phone might actually have nothing to do with the real One X+. But we'll trust the source... for now. Otherwise, the new Beats logo visible on the back of the handset is the only visual change compared to the One X we all know and (not) love.
expected in October.
Other than that, details about this handset are pretty short right now, but we'll keep you posted, should we hear anything else.
1. PapaSmurf posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:20 6 1
Black and red tone looks better than the all white IMO. Want to see how light Sense 4.5 is.
10. PhenomFaz posted on 28 Sep 2012, 11:45 1 0
HTC's industrial design with the soft-touch finish is always a treat
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:39 7 0
The red beats ring on the camera is bad Photoshop
9. danny_a2005 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 10:17 0 0
I agree thats bad photoshop, actually it is a black one x photoshoped... FAKE!!! I just want the HTC nexus 5
4. Jonathan41 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 06:39 1 0
I'm in love with that red on the camera and the new Beats logo. What is with the "(not)"? The One X is awesome. Some people are bugged by the whole no removable battery or SD card slot thing but, I wouldn't say that it calls for a "(not)" to be placed in that sentence. I know how you mean it but, it just looks bad is all.
7. psysect posted on 28 Sep 2012, 07:50 3 0
my next phone..wowwww sense 4.5 even is more important then android 4.1 for me.
8. Bernoulli posted on 28 Sep 2012, 08:27 0 0
To each their own, the quad core is more imPortant for me :)
11. loken posted on 29 Sep 2012, 00:38 0 0
add micro sd card then i may think of buying this , add water resistantce then im sold!!!!!!!!
12. ambrown posted on 30 Sep 2012, 02:35 0 0
I just want to see this thing on Verizon! No more of this AT&T getting the One X while us CDMA users get left out!