NFL Mobile to touch down on Verizon this Monday; Get it today!
1. juboci (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Apr 2008)
Just downloaded nfl mobile and it says "NFL Mobile is only available for Verizon users". I am a Verizon user!!. What gives????
3. abnsc (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Apr 2010)
just downloaded to storm 1 works fine i love the fact it has the nfl network streaming right to your phone
2. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
it knows if you are on their concession programs or not and wont allow it based on that...or you suck...one of those
4. BrokenImaege (Posts: 173; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
Incorrect. I gave it to a friend on mine and works fine. Also works on my personal phone as well... I think maybe the person just needs to uninstall and then reinstall back on thier device and should work fine.
5. jcoberg10 (Posts: 110; Member since: 30 Oct 2009)
doesn't matter concession line or not, i got it working on a instore concession line (Moto Droid). video quality on nfl network is the best. I've also got it working on eris.
6. jogutier (Posts: 324; Member since: 12 Feb 2010)
Freaken sick. Finaly verizon. Hopefuly no more sprint ads on Madden as well. Yeaaaaaa!
7. lsutigers (Posts: 789; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
I just tried to use the NFL Mobile live app on my Sprint Moment and it had me install Sprint Football Live which is NFL's replacement app and I must say it is very nice, just as good as NFL Mobile Live. So, Sprint users, it looks like we still have great NFL coverage on our phones. I guess the reason Sprint gave up the contract is because the NFL wanted around $700 million for the NFL branded app. Sprint's new app is just as good and I'm sure its far less expensive for Sprint, I think it makes good business sense for them.
8. xuxinunuon (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 May 2010)
It looks good that I will go to have a look.Joos from 2 Day Diet
9. dfsdfs (unregistered)