Motorola scraps Moto Maker tonight, moves sale to December 4th and 9th
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5599; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
at this point i don't care.
at least i'll know not to wait anymore tonight.
i got things to do you know Moto!
2. a_merryman (Posts: 675; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Well, hopefully they cant make it. Then twice the amount of people will be able to get the deal.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5599; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
and maybe at a time when more people can afford it. i hope i'll have 2 ordered by the time next Monday is over.
5. a_merryman (Posts: 675; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Wish they would just lower the normal price to this. That would be amazing.
7. snowgator (Posts: 3210; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
King... I would kill to see what color schemes you dream up... and Heaven help us what you would have your phone say when it powers up.
Cover the small kids eyes!! King is waking up his phone!!!
6. snowgator (Posts: 3210; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I hope Moto pulls this off, because I love this idea. Letting the consumer have something that is actually THEIR preference?? Craziness!!
I had fun just going to the site and playing with the colors ......
Moto and Sony are my favorite Android makers. I hope these sales are a monster success for them.
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 1501; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I agree, Moto and Sony are shadowed by the big tech companies right now, but I hope they will be able to shine much more in the mobile industry.
9. volcano (Posts: 254; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
from the back I thought its another Colorful Lumia