Motorola Moto E allegedly pictured next to the Moto G
According to Android Police, the photo was initially posted on Motorola Mexico’s Facebook page - and it’s no longer there at the moment. Anyway, the image - see it below - allegedly shows the Moto E (on the right) next to the already-launched Moto G (on the left).
If this is indeed the Moto E, the handset is a bit smaller than the G model. It’s said that the display of the Moto E should be a 4.3-inch 720p one, and it appears that this is true (if we’re comparing it to the 4.5-inch display of the Moto G). There’s no way of telling what’s that thing below the screen of the Moto E - it’s shaped like a very long speaker grill, but it’s probably something else.
Flipkart, one of India’s largest retailers, is currently teasing the upcoming Motorola smartphone, showing a sketch that certainly resemble the alleged Moto E which showed up in Mexico (including the weird stuff below the screen).
The Moto E could be cheaper than the Moto G - which is sold for as low as $179 by Motorola. More details should be unveiled soon, and we’ll be here to bring them to you.
sources: Android Police, Flipkart via AndroidOS.in
2. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2056; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The Moto E I must say doesn't look particularly good in terms of design as of what I'm seeing above. But if its priced right, it'll sell like hot cakes.
3. mobi_user (Posts: 116; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
From the second picture it looks like it is going to be below $100 phone.
damn cheap one.
4. iMemo (Posts: 103; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Gaddamn... That's an ugly phone, even for its price.
14. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Not a lot of people will buy this I assume
7. Lauticol (Posts: 212; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Maybe it's because of the white colour. In black it'll look sleek and if it's thin it would be real nice!
10. akki20892 (Posts: 3618; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Forgot about ugliness, look at those bezels.... Dam
8. Totse2k15 (Posts: 275; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
I'd rather see a next version of Moto G instead of this lower specs and fugly design Moto E. Meh, be getting my Boost Moto G flash Page Plus this Sat. :O)
9. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3586; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I like it, it has the design similiar to DROID RAZR MAXX and Atrix.
11. antonioli (Posts: 185; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
50% of it are the ultralarge side bezels.
15. Sharky (Posts: 126; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
Are you guys sure it isn't hiding under that phone on the left? Yeh...
16. rocksy (Posts: 39; Member since: 06 May 2014)
Zauba database says-India imported moto e
worth USD 2,662,090
with total quantity of
In india Moto E exclusive availble through Flikart immegiate after 13 may launch event.
17. rocksy (Posts: 39; Member since: 06 May 2014)
Smartphone Moto E DTV XT1025 Colors Black Specification-
Dual SIM with Android 4.4 Kitkat ,
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon Dual-Core 1.2 GHz,
Screen 4.3 inch and
4.3 inch screen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass and spill-resistant layer of Solapur, targeting a superior durability