Motorola Droid Xtreme MB810 caught doing its thing in Verizon's system
This article contains unofficial information.
in our previous news. So what do you think of it now? Is the Droid Xtreme making things better for you, or it's even worse? At least we can hope this would be a handset that would take Android to the extreme (sort of like the HTC EVO 4G). Then we'll be able to stomach the name.
Thanks go to Striker!
If you have some interesting info that you'd like to share with us, feel free to Tip Us!
1. lvtechaddict (Posts: 3; Member since: 01 Jun 2010)
Sweet baby jesus I hope they change that name... Might as well call it the Supermega.
8. theineffablebob (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jun 2010)
Supermega would be a pretty cool name. Droid Supermega. Or maybe Droid Supermassive. Or Droid Black Hole. Or Droid Symmetry. Sorry, I'm a Muse fan. :P
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
i knew it! it IS the Shadow! it haz the same model number! o: i thought the name was more appropriate anyway but who knows what they'll actually go with. 0-0
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Wht not call it The Droid Shadow? Much cooler name than that crap
5. matticus (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jun 2010)
If there are going to end up being about 20493 different "Droid" phones, I personally think they should take a page from Capcom's book. I am pretty sure I couldn't keep myself from buying a "Motorola Droid: Special Champion Edition."
6. paps511 (Posts: 33; Member since: 01 Mar 2009)
This is kinda like when they changed the name of the HTC Incredible to HTC Droid Incredible. anyone who buying that phone is going to already know that it is an android. putting droid in the name just makes it more confusing for people who dont know what the difference between motto droid and android devices.
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Verizon puts Droid in their high end phones because of the moto droid. The name droid included, they hope it will sell better.
10. dc296gsr (Posts: 17; Member since: 20 Nov 2009)
i got the best one, the Droid Rage...lol get it? haha
11. fishpower187 (Posts: 88; Member since: 22 Feb 2010)
+1. I get it. I love it. Droid Rage LOL
12. numberonenygfan (Posts: 211; Member since: 19 Oct 2009)
why cant they just name it ... droid 2.0...i think they are going with words that are pretty much in the same class... droid, droid incredible, droid xtreme, droid fantastic, droid excelence etc.....seems like the theme to me..lets just hope the phones are much better then the names..