Motorola DROID RAZR is now available with Verizon
The Motorola DROID RAZR is finally available on Verizon today, on the numerologically significant 11.11.11, and that’s good news for those shopping for a super slim dual-core handset with support for LTE. It’s not good news for your wallet, though, as the Droid Razr costs a whopping $299 when purchased with a two-year agreement on Big Red. You do get double the megabyte allowance with the phone, though.
If you hurry up to get it today, though, you’d do good to order it on Amazon where the price has seen a dramatic cut to $111.11.
And if you’re still hesitating whether the handset is the right one for you, we’ve got you covered with an in-depth review of the Droid Razr, so feel free to take a peek.
In a nutshell, the new Razr lives up to its name and is really the thinnest smartphone we’ve seen, which automatically makes it also the slimmed LTE handset. It comes with a sturdy kevlar back, while the rest of its highlights include a:
- 4.3” qHD Super AMOLED display,
- 1.2GHz dual-core TI OMAP4430 processor,
- 1GB of RAM,
- 8MP camera recording 1080p videos,
- LTE connectivity.
If you opt to order it in the more costly traditional way via Verizon’s website, hit the source link below and don’t forget to share your impressions with us in the comments below.
source: Verizon Wireless
+- Press Release
THE THINNEST, MOST POWERFUL DROID.
PLUS GET TWICE THE DATA FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE.
DROID RAZR by MOTOROLA | 4G LTE
- Nation's fastest, most reliable 4G LTE network
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor & 1 GB RAM
- Encased in KEVLAR(r) fiber
- Reinforced with Corning(r) Gorilla(r) Glass
- Water-repellent nanocoating
- The thinnest 4G LTE smartphone
- 4.3" super AMOLED advanced display
- Dual cameras: 8.0 MP camera and front-facing HD webcam
For a Limited Time Only.
Purchase a qualifying 4G LTE smartphone, and receive TWICE the data at no