Motorola DROID BIONIC appears on Motorola Store, still no official price or launch date
no button to click on to pre-order the device. Instead, Motorola left the box that usually has that order button, blank. The "Description" and "Technical Specs" areas were also left blank. One curious note, the screen-size is listed as 4.3? qHD. Most likely a typo, but in today's world with a conspiracy spotted around every corner, some will see that as a sign that the model is launching with a bigger screen.
source: Motorola via AndroidCentral
1. Joshing4fun posted on 27 Aug 2011, 22:16 2 0
So moto doesn't even know how big the screen is? Wtf?
2. JT (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 22:20 0 0
Has anyone else seen the silent walk though video?
3. OG_Droid_User33 (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 22:22 0 0
Yeah i saw the silent walk through video
4. JT (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 22:29 0 0
Do you think they will fix the bug before they release it?
12. quakan posted on 28 Aug 2011, 09:25 0 0
i would think so but if they don't there will be an update probably soon after launch.
15. protozeloz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 10:15 0 0
maybe.... lucky we can all wait and see how the bionic runs on the review
6. kingjr243 posted on 27 Aug 2011, 22:38 0 0
that's bulls**t a supposed September 3rd release date and they can't even give us detail on their product
8. Thump3rDX17 posted on 27 Aug 2011, 23:51 0 0
yeah, pretty much the only thing we had to believe the screen was 4.3" when we saw evidence to the contrary was specs leaked by Motorola. perhaps they were outdated.
19. Goldeneye posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:05 0 0
probably just sniggly and a like 3 more people here and there are excited about this thing
20. The_Miz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:10 2 0
Wait, there was excitement for another subpar Motorola phone?
21. Thump3rDX17 posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:25 0 1
there should be. it's still the first dual-core, LTE phone to be made available in the U.S.
10. Hmmm (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 00:46 0 0
I saw the video. But there is serious bug there. He only did a few easy thing. Swipe here and there. I can see this phone with with other major bugs. I also think this might be aa new interface of blur.
13. wumberpeb posted on 28 Aug 2011, 10:05 1 0
Well at least there's a few things that WiMax got right...Sprint actually got their 4G phones out relatively on time
By the time you poor Verizon souls actually get your blessed dual core LTE phones, it won't even be news worthy
17. Thump3rDX17 posted on 28 Aug 2011, 12:01 0 0
what do you mean "relatively on time"? LTE is a really new technology and WiMAX has been around for over a year. of course they're not going to work around the same time frame and technically being that Verizon has LTE NOW whereas Sprint is still working on launching an LTE network i think you have it the other way around. Verizon has LAPPED Sprint in terms of network and everybody benefits from that because the manufacturers have more experience with the technology now so they can get you more powerful dual core, LTE phones right from the get go, the HTC Holiday on AT&T for instance.
16. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Aug 2011, 11:37 0 1
It's going to be 249.00$ just like all of Verizon droid 4G phones. too damn expensive if you ask me
18. The_Miz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:05 2 1
My question is why is everyone so bent on waiting for another subpar Motorola device? Even the Galaxy S2 would be better than it. Oh wait, I forgot, Verizon won't be getting it lol. But the iPhone 5 will be better anyways.