More HTC Sense 5.0 screens leak, maybe the M7 as well
4. abdane (Posts: 480; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
yea, so laggy that they removed android's true multitasking ! hope they wont do it again...
10. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
the multitasking works just as it should just because it orientated differently doesnt mean broken...
these are what we classify as leaks?
12. Commentator (Posts: 2577; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Are you kidding? The multitasking is aweful. I'll be playing a game on my Evo LTE, switch to messaging to respond to a text, and when I switch back to the game the entire thing has to restart. This type of thing never happened with my original Evo 4G.
13. Dr.Android (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
you can change the background app limit from developers options in settings. try changing it to the max and then see if the problem still exists or not.
14. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
thats why i like the iphone... its not a multitasking phone so i like that it pauses everything in the background
15. Commentator (Posts: 2577; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
There's a big difference between pausing something and completely restarting something. If I'm in the middle of a particularly good run in Jetpack Joyride, on a multitasking phone I could hit the pause button, perform other tasks on my phone, and come back 15 minutes later and continue. With Sense's multitasking, this is impossible.
2. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Hm... the new Sense look kind of sharp... Not sure on how to describe this feeling...
3. stychill (unregistered)
i wonder what the price tag will be.
5. Captain_Doug (Posts: 822; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The bezel looks big. Also pretty bummed about no on-screen keys. Sucks.
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Yeah... the bezel does look pretty big on that 3rd picture. Looks kind of weird... I think there's something else they're putting around the device? Hopefully that's the case.
24. jphillips63 (Posts: 188; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
For those who don't put there phones in a case will benefit from a large Bezel. The problem today with many of broken screens when the phone is dropped is there is no cushion between the frame anmd screen hence no Bezel to take the shock of the drop so this leave the screen taken the shock. That in turn leaves you with a broken screen and asking how did this happen?
27. Captain_Doug (Posts: 822; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I don't put my phone in a case. I also don't drop my phones. I say put a tiny bezel on there and be careful
6. XYZ360 (Posts: 52; Member since: 01 Jan 2012)
hope they dont remove the flip clock cause i really like it
7. XperiaUser (unregistered)
nice looking ui but i don't like this white background with these types of icons ... probably black is perfect for this . cool icons at homescreens and the earth Live wallpaper is same as in 2012 Xperias . :D
11. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
It's Sense 4.0 with new icons and wallpaper...they just changed the version number to 5.0 in the properties...:-)
16. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Haha still beats the hell out of touchwiz!!
21. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
dont beat it in fluidity and features(i admit some are gimmicks)...i like sense icons and widgets but there transitions are never consistent and sense has lag every now and then
22. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
In fluidity you are right. Sense can hiccup on you sometimes,but ive heard sometimes touchwiz can too. I also agree with you that some of the features are gimmicks, but Samsung has done good overall. The only problem I have is how it just looks kidish. Sense feels more grown up and has a more simple and professional look to it. That's just my opinion.
25. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Sense definitely more professional looking... Dont like the cartoon like icons and launcher of tw personally which is why I use nova with jb theme... Makes the s3 almost stock feeling.... Won't lie tw does hiccup too bit not too often and it's usually when using its own launcher... Since using nova I've had no issue with lag at all.. Hopefully tw goes with more professional looking design in the future but I doubt it as I would guess maybe the cartoony design bodes well with the the general consumer.
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
ehhhh, i'm less impressed than i was with the dialer and keyboard leaks.
23. a961009 (Posts: 119; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
still, don't get it. Let's when the real sense comesout
26. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6816; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Never buy HTC phones that doesn't support SD CARD MICRO. But still excited to see what they have instore for us