Microsoft wants to work with Pebble to add Windows Phone support
1. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
One of the only two smartwatches I've ever seen in real life, with the other being a Samsung Galaxy Gear.
7. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
So you have seen 2/3 of smartwatch BIG industry and about of 90% of the market share...
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 5432; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Microsoft should made their x86 windows 8.1 more sleek reduce the hardware requirements much like what Google has done with kitkat.
5. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Windows 8 X86 has always been more sleek than Windows 7. I know people don't want to hear it because of the anti-metro/modern mindset but it's the truth. My laptop came with vista in 2009 and has continued to see performance boosts with every new version and update (yes I upgraded to windows 7 as soon as I got it).
11. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Exactly! With Windows 8 you have already kicked off your Youtube video while Win7 is still at the Windows Splash Screen on the same system! So amazed at how fast my DV8P is with boots times and that on the slower side granted it's quad core but Laptops and Desktops are even faster than that.
3. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
why dont Microsoft make their own smartwatch...
Xbox Watch should be cool
6. wolfsaviorzx (unregistered)
Call it Zune Watch. I wish microsoft stop forcing the xbox brand on non-gaming things. Xbox Music/Video should be renamed. Cortana can stay though because of how random it is lol.
8. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
Zune is so depressing, huge flop, so no reason to use the name
9. elitewolverine (Posts: 5121; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
shoot Cortana is as much as xbox as xbox is as much of MS.
10. Dastrix (unregistered)
I don't think that's a good idea. Resurrecting Zune, I mean. Better to sick with Xbox.
12. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I miss the Zune name! I also always get mad when shows/etc. poke fun at Zune. Just like the Dreamcast it was ahead of it's time. Now look at how everyone is going to a subscription music service. MS has had that forever.
13. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 944; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Don't see the need for it... Don't think industry is ready yet... I think it will be a phase that will come and go within 10 years.
Perhaps I am wrong.