Microsoft releases official Remote Desktop app for Android and iOS
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
It seems like even Microsoft dev's love Android and IOS more than their own platform. Me too. ;/
2. NAWF_SIDE (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Its just services bro........... -,-
8. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
The new Remote Desktop app for Android and iOS uses the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
This ain't just services dude,,, you know how M$ only have limited time, in the dev dept., like the rest of the OEM, time is money. But have no worries because the article says:
and there are third-party solutions in the Windows Phone Store, so there are options available.
11. ianbbaa (Posts: 305; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
I am working on RDP only more than 2 years already - has my server with all the working stuff sit at home and recently switched to NOTE 8 with Jump Desktop is great "Windows" tablet...i personally like on Jump Desktop RDP that i can set my preferred resolution of RDP stream, so i use more than native 1280x800 of my NOTE 8. Gonna try this MS app, but it was pain in the ass of official WIN8 RDP app on my old Win8 touch tablet that i could not go more than native resolution of the PC where i was running the RDP session.
Even this post I write via rdp on my note8+JumpDesktop.
3. a_merryman (Posts: 749; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Already downloaded and tried. Works well, could use some tweaks to make the experience on a small screen better. On a tablet it should be a great experience.
9. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Maybe you need to stop any other downloads on the same WiFi link.
5. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I read that Samsung has announced they
are building a new circular shaped campus
7. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I don't know what Samsung has to do with THIS article, but if that were true, you should've copied and pasted, to prove your point...
If it was a joke, you should've ended with a "lol".
If it was just to "troll", well then, you did a good job. :)
12. Sakeem (Posts: 413; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Nice! Going to try this now on my phone. Can't wait to try it on the Nexus 10 2013 edition once it comes out. Hopefully this will make my job a little bit easier.