The BLU Vivo 4.8 HD is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor, which is clocked at 1.5GHz. In addition, the device has 16GB of internal memory and 1 GB of RAM on board. Unfortunately, there is no external card slot, so you can't expand the storage capacity of the device. The display of the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD is a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED one, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, which results in a pretty decent pixel density of 305ppi.
The Vivo 4.8 has a BSI 8MP rear snapper, equipped with autofocus and an LED flash. The camera is capable of capturing 1080p video at 30 frames per second. A 5MP snapper can be found on the front of the upcoming device.
BLU's gadget runs Android 4.2 out of the box and is powered by a 2000mAh battery. The Vivo 4.8 comes with the same unibody design, which is typical for the manufacturer's other smartphones. The ultra-thin device is available in several colors – apart from the usual white and black, the Vivo 4.8 HD also comes in green and pink.
The BLU Vivo 4.8 HD is available from select online retailers and is priced at $249.
And here are the full specifications of the BLU Vivo 4.8 HD:
- Network: 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/1900, or 850/2100. Single Micro SIM Card Slot.
- Display: 4.8 inch HD 720 x 1280, Super AMOLED HD, Scratch Resistant Touch Panel
- Processor: MediaTek MT6589T Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- OS: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera: Rear – 8.0 megapixel, BSI Sensor, autofocus with LED Flash, Video Record 1080p @ 30fps, Front – 5.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- Memory: 16GB internal memory, 1GB RAM, no External Card Slot
- Dimensions: 137 x 70 x 6.9 mm, 135 grams
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000mAh
- Colors: Matte Black, Ceramic White, Electric Neon Yellow, and Glimmer Pink
source: BLU Products via SlashGear