Limited edition Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX HD pictured
1. FranksGT posted on 20 Nov 2012, 06:38 2 0
Looks pretty neat! To bad big red only decides to do this!!!!! I work for Sprint and dont get crap like this!
4. JKING_25 posted on 20 Nov 2012, 10:29 3 0
Because sprint hates you. like they hate there customers :(
7. brycdavis posted on 20 Nov 2012, 15:40 0 0
So your free service is nothing to you? I used to work for the black and yellow and quite enjoyed not paying for unlimited everything....Sniff Sniff, I feel sorry for you.
2. shnibz posted on 20 Nov 2012, 06:49 1 0
The first one looked better. Not quite as attractive with the carbon fiber pattern covering the entire back of the phone
8. ChrisTheTechGuy posted on 21 Nov 2012, 21:40 0 0
if we catch the serialized number on a consumer account, its traced back to the employee. supposed to be exclusively on an employee account for 10 months before it goes else where. yes ebay sellers do have consequences for the employee editions. we have 3 other employee editions coming out way, but thats the most I'll say