LG Spectrum 2 shows up on Best Buy's site, could launch November 3rd
Now that Best Bay has somewhat outed the LG Spectrum 2, perhaps this time a launch really will be imminent. In fact, the date on the LG Spectrum 2 in the picture seen on Best Buy's site reads November 3rd. Perhaps that will be the launch date for the device.
source: BestBuy via AndroidPolice
2. TheMan posted on 24 Oct 2012, 03:59 0 0
It's definitely coming soon. We rec'd a mock device Tuesday at Costco. Price and date unknown.
3. KingKurogiii posted on 24 Oct 2012, 04:01 0 0
yikes...this better be the cheaper alternative to the Optimus G or Verizon Customers we have a problem...
4. androiddownsouth posted on 24 Oct 2012, 09:11 0 0
Definitely coming very soon. I've got accessories for this device in my store already.
5. alouden posted on 24 Oct 2012, 09:26 0 0
When you say "coming soon," do you mean the Verizon version of the Optimus G is coming soon, or the Spectrum 2 is coming soon? I thought they were different phones.
6. android1234 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 10:20 0 0
If verizon is intending on releasing either the nexus 4 or Optimus g, then this phone is redundant, is not needed unless it's priced at 99
7. alouden posted on 24 Oct 2012, 11:34 0 0
Exactly. I would consider the optimus G (or nexus, depending on storage capacity). I would not consider the Spectrum 2.
8. androiddownsouth posted on 24 Oct 2012, 11:59 0 0
The Spectrum 2 is coming to Verizon very soon, Probably next week. I really hope we get the Nexus 4 or Optimus G. The first Spectrum was pretty fail, aside from the beautiful display, imo.