LG Spectrum 2 shows up on Best Buy's site, could launch November 3rd
Now that Best Bay has somewhat outed the LG Spectrum 2, perhaps this time a launch really will be imminent. In fact, the date on the LG Spectrum 2 in the picture seen on Best Buy's site reads November 3rd. Perhaps that will be the launch date for the device.
source: BestBuy via AndroidPolice
2. TheMan (Posts: 444; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
It's definitely coming soon. We rec'd a mock device Tuesday at Costco. Price and date unknown.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5688; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
yikes...this better be the cheaper alternative to the Optimus G or Verizon Customers we have a problem...
4. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Definitely coming very soon. I've got accessories for this device in my store already.
5. alouden (Posts: 351; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
When you say "coming soon," do you mean the Verizon version of the Optimus G is coming soon, or the Spectrum 2 is coming soon? I thought they were different phones.
6. android1234 (Posts: 111; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
If verizon is intending on releasing either the nexus 4 or Optimus g, then this phone is redundant, is not needed unless it's priced at 99
7. alouden (Posts: 351; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Exactly. I would consider the optimus G (or nexus, depending on storage capacity). I would not consider the Spectrum 2.
8. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
The Spectrum 2 is coming to Verizon very soon, Probably next week. I really hope we get the Nexus 4 or Optimus G. The first Spectrum was pretty fail, aside from the beautiful display, imo.