LG P870 Escape poses for picture wearing AT&T clothes
While we do have a picture of the device and some of the specs, AT&T and LG have yet to officially take the wraps off the device which means no pricing information and no launch date. You might notice that the LG Escape gets some of its design cues from the LG Optimus 4X HD, including the use of the three capacitive buttons under the screen.
source: @evleaks via AndroidCentral
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
this is by far the most appealing version of the Optimus UI. if the Optimus G has this UI it'll strengthen the chances of me getting an LG after all these years. o:
2. AppleIsGod (Posts: 51; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Yes, this is the new Optimus UI as seen on the LG Optimus 4X HD.
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well it's seemed kind of fragmented lately because i've been seeing different looking UI's on some of LG's other ICS devices.
3. AndroidLife (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
that 300 dollar price tag is a little steep in my opinion (on Verizon). Ill just go with the Droid Razr HD Maxx. Although I know i'll miss out on that quad-core processor :(.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's probable that the MAXX HD won't be so cheap either so if i were you i'd take a good look at this supposed Blaze that LG is bringing to Verizon before you chomp down on a MAXX HD. as a Moto fanboy i sure don't blame you for wanting it though. it's definitely a top notch phone.
8. AndroidLife (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Since the M is $100, I think it will be $200 dollars for the Razr HD, and the Maxx HD being $250 at the most. The Blaze is a super phone while the Maxx HD is a tier below that. Also with that $100 of credit motorola is giving out for there phones that are not receiving Jelly bean, since I have a Droid X2, it would be crazy for me not to take advantage of that. I mean can you really go wrong with a water proof, extreme battery saving,beautifully constructed phone like the Maxx HD? I will admit though I was looking at the Optimus G at one point so I will make sure to check out the blaze none the less. Oh and we need more moto fanboys on here lol motorola is so underated.
9. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5685; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh well if you're getting that $100 credit then i guess that would make it even more enticing. o:
yeah, they sure are. they're the real competition to Samsung in the Android Realm.
10. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Man, this better not be the AT&T "version" of the Optimus G.
13. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Google doesn't support it anymore. It's off the market too. It just uses too much battery. Jobs was right about this one.
14. Yummy (Posts: 117; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I mean camera flash. Sorry for misclarification lol
15. The_Innovation (Posts: 597; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
Oh, really? There's no flash? That's something so simple now wth?
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
"Under the hood is a duel-core 1.2GHz processor and the camera on back is a 5MP shooter."
i wonder how will the cores DUEL? :P
11. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
This is a mid rage?
The battery is almost better then most High end Smartphones
12. LostInTheRed (Posts: 85; Member since: 03 May 2012)
We just got a dummy version in recently, so I imagine the phone will be getting released soon. I have to say, with the checkered back and the black textured band around the phone, it looks and feels nice. From the dummy I can confirm that there is no flash and it does have NFC as well. Looking forward to getting a feel of the real device when it comes in.