LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T receives Kit Kat update
The update includes an improvement to the battery life, restyled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen mode, support for the Google Cloud printer and enhanced processing speed. You can try to pull the update out of your phone by going from Settings > General Tab > scroll to About Phone > Software update > Update now.
The new software version is E98020g, and considering that the update will be 700 to 800MB in size, we would suggest that you be on a Wi-Fi connection when downloading and installing it. Also, make sure that your battery is at least 50% charged.
source: AT&T via AndroidPolice
1. trollz (Posts: 32; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Glad it only took half a year to finally release.
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
If I'm correct, wasn't the G Pro stuck on 4.1 up until now?
7. orca99 (Posts: 87; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
The G Pro in Korea received the kitkat update couple months ago.
4. androtaku (Posts: 199; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
hope this one good,otherwise...wait another 6 months thank you
8. adwienc (Posts: 135; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
OG got 4.4.2 in Korea officialy, it's matter of 1-2 months until international version get this.
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Niceeee... My lg g pro is running Color OS @4.2.2... It's aight.....