LG Optimus G Pro for AT&T pictured and spec'd
A number of LG's proprietary features will be on the LG Optimus G Pro including the multitasker's wet dream, the QSlide 2.0. You know the drill. Two apps are running at one time with one solid and one translucent. You can adjust the settings using a slide on the screen to change which app can be seen, and which one you can see through. Another LG feature is Quick Memo which lets you use your fingernail as a pen to write a quick note and send it to friends and family via a social network, email or SMS message. The LG Optimus G Pro also supports NFC.
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5472; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Im really digging lg on the battery life compare too the gsiv. At&t kickn sum butt releasing new phones. Im still going have too wait for sony Xperia z or zl too make my up decision. Please get rid of the ugly at&t logo lg
4. HASHTAG (unregistered)
You're complaining about that one, small logo?
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5472; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
like moroman66 says LOGO'S looks horrible on a phone. even people on VERIZON don't like the logo on their phone
5. moronman66 (Posts: 152; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
The logo could be a lot worse, it could be Verizon's Note 2, that's just wrong. But good job LG on the 3140mAh battery, that's great!
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5895; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I still can't believe LG copied the design of the S3 for their phones now. Also disappointing it'll be shipping with 4.1.2 and probably is going yo take months to bump it to 4.2.
6. galanoth (Posts: 123; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Are the Optimus G and G Pro made of plastic?
People knock Samsung for using plastic. Is LG using plastic too?
7. SkOne (Posts: 87; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Optimus G = glass on glass, Optimus G Pro = plastic
11. etotherescue (Posts: 24; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The optimus G is Glass front.....Glass Back. I believe the Pro has a plastic body.
9. lyndon420 (Posts: 1476; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
If it wasn't for the logo I would have assumed this was a Samsung phone or concept.
10. papss (Posts: 2892; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I'm pretty disappointed that LG went the SS plastic route.. To me the last few phones were far better looking...plus the copy off of SS is obvious.. It's built into the DNA if their part of the world.