LG G Pad 8.3 officially the first Google Play Edition tablet, can be yours for $349
17. gmracer (Posts: 24; Member since: 09 May 2013)
yessss,,,, my dad have the nexus 7, and I was going to buy the new nexus but with these, i gooo for this google edition yesaahahh..
24. adecvat (Posts: 266; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Nexus 7 is 200$ onlу. Why I should pay more for this LG?
28. gmracer (Posts: 24; Member since: 09 May 2013)
cos it s bigger, and i need it for my job, instead of a new mini ipad, and i live in mexico so i have family there, cos here cost the lg pad 8.3 700 dlrs
31. greenmunky (Posts: 13; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
It's screen is 1.3" bigger, it has stereo speakers, and most important of all (IMO), it has a MicroSD slot for more storage space.
2. Antimio (Posts: 313; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
I'm sold, Google, take my money NOW!!!!!
Edit: NAAAAA! What shouldda do? N7 in White, Xperia Z Ultra?
13. Dowson (unregistered)
Same ship dude, Ultra looks awesome... damn.
22. hurrycanger (Posts: 1562; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
white Nexus 7 + white Moto G ?
I think that will make a good set as you will have a good tablet for gaming and stuff and a phone with a good battery life. :D Those together costs less than the Z Ultra. The Z Ultra is also known for... not very good battery life, so having just the Ultra may be a little unpleasant?
Just a suggestion. Go for the Z Ultra if it fits your need better :D
Edit: G Pad + Moto G would be nice, too. Oh and they are both G devices xD
3. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
very much like, considering how speedy the play editions updates have been this is almost as good as a nexus device. as always am sure it will only be US only.
4. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
SOB!!! I literally just bouht my G Pad 3 days ago from Best Buy because it was on sale!!! If i had known this i definitley would've waited a little longer. Oh well its still an awesome tablet either way.
5. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2703; Member since: 26 May 2011)
If you just bought it 3 days ago, you're still in the return window...
6. wando77 (Posts: 838; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Sd600...... Shame. I would have been tempted had it been the sd800
12. Antimio (Posts: 313; Member since: 11 Nov 2013)
Shame? Even with an SD600, Benchmarks were quite impresive. Now, imagine that pure stock KK 4.4 running on it... Gorgeous
7. Lycan155 (Posts: 254; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)
Do you guys think these drvices will have the same update lifespan like nexus device ??
8. anthonio360 (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Naaa I don't think so if it's not a nexus device it will never get updates like d NEXUS! but practically I think this is a cool device.
16. kryme (Posts: 355; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
the google edition devices will get updated within days after a release in os... thats the whole point of a google edition
9. anthonio360 (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Wow this is really coooool I just wanted something different but my little question is this
why do must tablets come with wifi only, don't we have sim enabled tablet lovers
10. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1236; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Awesome! I'd love to see more of these deals. But I still think the aging Nexus 10 is a better deal. More for your money.
11. Technobri (Posts: 84; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Kindle hdx has a higher quality screen.. And bigger screen for 30 dollars more
18. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
and it's also locked to amazon apps. This can do google OR amazon. So I rather save the 30$ personally.
32. mikelemon (Posts: 95; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
For the android community always spouting customizable os. You can root and put stock rom. you can save money on kindle
19. Darth_Muffin (Posts: 18; Member since: 06 Oct 2013)
Now this will be my !st tablet. Awoo! Awoo!
20. belovedson (Posts: 988; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
wow if i didnt have my tablet i would be on this.
21. E.S.1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
I just hope they have them in white available if not I may go with the white Best Buy version...
23. rizwanazad (Posts: 12; Member since: 30 Nov 2013)
Just wish they would release a 3G/LTE version as well. What's the point of having a tablet with WiFi connecticity only when a tab is meant to be portable? And any chance of the tab being released in India, with or without Google Play edition?
25. xfire99 (Posts: 826; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Damn Google, release it in EU countries instead and not just US. Americans only know Ipads over there anyway and they dont understand whats is good or bad.
26. Planterz (Posts: 2067; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Sweet. It'd be nice to have the Knock On feature, but I would certainly prefer without all the other crap I'd never use.
27. Zeeya (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
I want buy it... but i can't.. not available here in AUT .___.
29. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh yeah, i'd consider getting this. o:
can't really justify it atm though.