Kin sales to stop today?
This article contains unofficial information.
Microsoft KIN ONE Specifications | Review (ONE and TWO)
Microsoft KIN TWO Specifications
1. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
That device (not even worth being called a phone) was a birth defect
2. derricob (Posts: 24; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Those phones suck anyway. Microsoft can barely keep older teens to adults happy, let along try to branch off. The should have put this on t-mobile or cricket and worked out a deal to lower the data plan.
3. Sniggly (Posts: 6697; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
The phones were cheap and felt like toys, didn't do a whole lot, and were aimed at only one niche that smartphones fill. It was a failure through and through.
4. bossmt_2 (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
The phone would have done much better if it was classified as a Multimedia device and sold as like a fancy EnV Touch.
5. Homotechual (Posts: 65; Member since: 27 Oct 2009)
The problem with Verizon is they don't have a teen consumer base, and parents don't buy data plans for teens ecpeically on Verizon. This phone should have been on Sprint or T-Mobile far more teens on those 2 and cheaper data plans.
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3187; Member since: 17 May 2009)
I see your logic, but to be honest this phone would not have done well anywhere. VZW does a training class for each new type of device or OS brought to market, and if you could have seen the reactions on our faces when we found out what the phone could not do. We just knew the Kins would be a disaster and that was BEFORE we found out about that data plan. Microsoft better step it up on WM7 or just stick to computers.
8. Homotechual (Posts: 65; Member since: 27 Oct 2009)
Yes, I could see that I work at T-Mobile and i felt the same way about the Sidekick..
7. scottmbolt (unregistered)
Does anybody actually own one of these stupid looking POS? If so, please show your face, and mosey on outta the closet!