Innards of the Galaxy S III exposed without disassembly thanks to x-ray
1. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
awesome phone. i cant wait until i get one.
18. MEeee (Posts: 296; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I just got mine yesterday and it is an amazing phone. Check out the aluminum cases on my S3.
2. Angkor (Posts: 108; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I love my Galaxy S3 great components inside but outside is plastic which is light weight for your pocket.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That phone is a piece of crap, and so is the iPhone. I'm buying a walkie talkie lol. JK the s3 is pretty sweet, what do u think the new iPhone will b like. Honest opinion, not android opinion.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
New iPhone will probably be an incremental improvement on current iPhone 4S. Slightly large (taller) display. Chipset will probably be similar to what currently powers the iPad3, but with smaller die size to reduce electricity consumption. Form factor will probably be a little thinner as well, but still retain the boxy/squared edges (stated another way, the new iPhone won't look like a shrunken iPad with the curved transition from front to back like the iPod Touch has).
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
With apples fixation on pretty products, and if I give them one piece of credit it's that they do produce eye candy. Do u think it'lll b a nice looking device.
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Droid x Doug would u agree that basically only 3 phones really matter, the ones made by Apple, Samsung, and HTC? Moto, lg, Sony, Sanyo, and bb just don't get the same hype.
11. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
i think moto is still a game player. i mean if they released their droid line on more carriers theyd do a lot better.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's true darkside some times exclusivity affects popularity. By the way is thedarkside star wars related?
13. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
yes my name is star wars related. im all about the dark side of the force. my sith name is darth noxus.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Sweet! As u can tell I'm a huge star wars fan. I have vader tattooed on my left forearm, I have both trilogies, and still have collectables from when I was a kid, including the pez head candy dispensers of chewie, and Luke.
16. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
thats awesome! im going to get the imperial logo tattooed on my leg and im thinking of getting a darth vader style skull and cross bones tattoo with a red and blue lightsabers behind it (he used both colors). i have two darth vader action figures, one has a removable helmet, a darth vader mighty mugg with a removable helmet, a darth revan mighty mugg, a bunch of star wars shirt, the complete saga on bluray, star wars: the complete vader, the jedi path, and the force unleased. lol and im still going.
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm also a huge Yankees fan, so I went on google and found a Yankees cap that has vader on it with the words the evil empire which is the red sox name for the Yankees.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
We're just talking tech dude chill out. It's not always about iOS vs android, sometimes u just want the opinion of other techies... After all these are jus electronic devices that soon won't matter, cuz they'll b old and replaced. I use android devices, as well as iOS, so I'm on both sides of the fence. When it comes to rivalries I prefer Yankees sox, or Michigan Ohio state, not android iOS.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Magic 8 Ball says case manufacturers are going to sell a lot of cases for the GS III.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude my homeboy has already bought like 6 for his.
Since he's gay he bought pink, and purple ones I've been teasing him like crazy lol.
4. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1673; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Sweet, can we try this on Scarlett Johansson >:D
20. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
well. its just a big HYPE. o own a gs3 and my bro has htc one x. but believe me gs3 dosnt stand in front of one x. one x has better sunlight legibility. better screen. and look exceptionally beautiful. rather gs3 is all cheap looking plastic body handset. and the widgets omg they suck in gs3. looks like kids play. whereas one x has better looking widgets, kinda prifessional ones. and sense 4.0 really makes sense. its very simple to use now and better looking. my galaxy s3, becomes so damn hot after gaming or net surfing, i cant tell ya. however this problem persists with one x too but its less hotter compared to gs3. i keep playing with my bro's phone rather. and gna buy it soon. conclusion-- htc one x is better with the value for money, and galaxy g3 is just a hype and too enpensive....
21. darkskoliro (Posts: 1014; Member since: 07 May 2012)
can you see any performance difference? any big leads for either phone on anything else?
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 13583; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Have u guys did a lot of head to head comparisons?