Infograph shows recent rush to trade in older models before the Samsung Galaxy S4 launch
The volume of Samsung branded trade ins has risen 29% prior to the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4. On March 14th, Samsung branded trade ins accounted for 12.5% of trade in volume. On April 24th, Samsung related trades made up 17.2% of the market. Meanwhile, Apple's share of the trade in market has declined from 50% to 44% over the last 50 days.
The chart showing prices for the older phones in the Samsung Galaxy S line are declining as more phones get pushed onto the market to help defray the cost of the new Samsung Galaxy S4. The Samsung Galaxy S has recently dropped 10% to less than $75. The Samsung Galaxy S II has dropped 23% to around $100, while the Samsung Galaxy S III has dropped 19%. The two phablets have also dropped in price with the Samsung GALAXY Note declining 7% and the Samsung GALAXY Note II declining 3% in value.
source:CompareMyMobile.com via 9to5Google
Samsung trade ins prior to Samsung Galaxy S4 launch
2. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Im curious if samsung is really selling well or really having that "overwhlmng global demand" to see that htc one is a better device for odr kind of users or maybe more users than s4 sides and xperia z whch is also selling so hot..
Hmm i really wish that samsung will revolutionz note3 and s5, and pick oder material and change tchwiz looks a little
3. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Im curious abt d likes and dislikes haha.
Im a samsung fan guys lol
4. Meleagru (Posts: 84; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
Your spelling sucks. What are you typing on? An iPhone?
5. xsmartphonex (Posts: 41; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
he just said he's a Samsung fanboy, how could he be typing on an iphone?
6. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I guess you need Swiftkey bro! Your spelling is bad!
No worries, cuz Swiftkey is here!!! \(")/
7. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
I cant understand hahaha..pls make me understnd abt this spelling issue
8. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Anyway if it is litrally a splling issue,
Here in d phlppnes, txting w/ so many shrtcuts and unncssary letter are normal lol
9. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is not Facebook or message bro, so texting shortcuts is unnecessary, try texting normal correct spelling, it is easy for everyone to understand!
I know in Phillippines everyone does that, but now you're on a US-worldwide website, not a Phillippines webstite bro!
10. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5577; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
*Philippines, not Phillippines.
You see that, now you made me type a wrong spelling.
14. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Maybe they are trading it for the other One?