How many people does it take to unbox a Google Nexus 7?
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Im get excited when I unbox...
20. Brewski (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Yeah, and he gets to open one every month!!!!
11. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Can you make your mind up, earlier on a post you were slagging off Apple, now you're all supportive of them? You've done it before too commenting IPHONE!!!! on an article, then a few articles later saying the iphone sucks? seriously dude! Make your mind up.
14. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
i think those 2 have different opinions!
4. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Asus and Google, trolling like bosses. HAHAHAHA
5. tkvdog (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
You Know What Is Funny I Probally Watched All Of Those Videos:)
6. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I gotta say, I'm tempted to buy one just for this. xD
7. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
caution: unboxing may provoke swearing
8. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
THIS IS TRUE UNBOXING.
9. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
I can tell what's wrong with half of those unboxings already...
1. Push bottom to slide box out of cover.
2. Use sharp object and cut tapes on both sides. Don't rip it, I don't know why people even try.
3. Lay flat.
4. Use your both thumbs, index, and middle fingers to pinch where 3 corners meet on opposite sides.
12. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Lol saw this on Giz yesterday, SOO funny.
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 958; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
this is one experience you won't easily forget.. well done! it's funny to watch them! Lol..
18. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
Someone should let the guy know those Express collar tabs are used to keep your collars crisp and not for cutting
19. Brewski (Posts: 123; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
I heard that companies make packaging difficult on purpose (think blister packs for SD cards or jewel cases for CDs) becuase when the customer finally gets it out and can use it it is more rewarding. Similar to Christmas wrapping, it's like a gift. The more you struggle to open it the more you will enjoy it when it's out of the packaging.
21. TechDork (Posts: 255; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I would've just went Goku Samurai Pokemon on the damned thing. Personally.
22. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
my wife unboxed hers in like 10 seconds start to finish without an issue. Seriously, these guys are supposed to be "professionals". I had to explain to my wife why I was laughing while she unboxed it because she did it so quickly.. lol.
24. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
professionals or not girls have always been smarter than boys
25. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lololol. OK. :)
you will notice that one of those professionals is a "girl". she didnt have any better luck.
26. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
thats my fault i didnt actually watch the video...so it might just be that your wife is smarter
23. ogy_dogy (Posts: 453; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
My my i feel every one of those boxes had a trollface on them xD