HTC Desire P and Desire Q leak, assumed to be new mid-range Android smartphones
7. rizevnarastek (Posts: 338; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
With a flagship like the One HTC is on the roll. Go HTC!
2. drpain (Posts: 85; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
So much for HTC One being only phone they release this year......
3. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1100; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
The only flagship phone, how do you think a company will survive with only one phone on sale? These are mid-range phones, use your brain.
5. IliyaBeshkov (Posts: 248; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
Apple how survive from 2007 till now with 1 iPhone per year ???
6. sintruder (Posts: 70; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
apple does not only make one product.They make tablets, pc's, laptops and phones.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
They can survive because they make iPad, iMac, Macbook, iPod etc. , not just only 1 iPhone per year.
4. Luisit0 (Posts: 73; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
Exactly, the only FLAGSHIP (high-range) phone..... Mid-range phones still sell too.....
8. amiroo (Posts: 269; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
my friend has a desire x and very satisfy of it..i think its continuing of desire successful.
11. mr.sammygalaxynote3 (Posts: 15; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
only 3G devices only.....are you kidding or my eye was wrong to see that the pharagraph 2 line 5....