Google limits Nexus 4 orders: two units per customer
1. Izzy_V (Posts: 216; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
This makes sense. Would surely help against those people that buy it to make a quick profit, however small it may be. At least now more people who are going to use the phone will get it.
Edit: I saw that typo. ;P
3. Retro-touch (Posts: 268; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Should have done this from the start to make sure more people are able to access it
9. dreamcore (Posts: 8; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
At launch you could buy five. Not sure if that was five per storage config...probably.
5. mydi.maus (unregistered)
this is a great idea,buy 2 and have the other for x-mas present..
7. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
yes I am in. Only one will do for me. 16 GB. Hope I get lucky this round.
8. Shubham412302 (Posts: 349; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
good to hear
atlest no seller will be able to buy in bulk and sell at inflated price on ebay
10. procoder (Posts: 10; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
i ordered one on 13th..and 2 on 28th...so total order of 3 nexus device..the limit is applicable for today's order