Google employees getting a bite of Ice Cream Sandwich on the Nexus S
It seems that Google is definitely dogfooding this update, which is when a company tests a product prior to releasing it to the public in order to correct glitches and bugs. Since it seems that official info is tight on this one, we’re left to speculate on how soon we could see Ice Cream Sandwich available to everyone on the Nexus S.
As the U.S. patiently waits for a release date on the Galaxy Nexus – the first phone to officially run Android 4.0, some are wondering if the Nexus S might be sporting Android 4.0 before that release even happens.
source: TheVerge via Google+
2. Orbitman (Posts: 109; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
this is good news for someone who recently bought a Nexus S 4G on eBay, i.e.: me! =)
3. readingthissh1t (Posts: 303; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
please.... give me my damn phone already, if nexus s users are gettin ics, its proof that the sgn should been out already
4. joseg81 (Posts: 153; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
i got the amaze 4g n i want ICS.....please:)
7. kayeeman566 (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
i am already using stable icecream sandwich ... HAHAHAHA(evil) ... keep waiting
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 598; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I have an HTC Inspire 4g and I want ICS!!