Google Now may soon remind you to pay your bills
1. AfterShock (Posts: 2799; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
This'll help forgetful guys like myself lots!
2. medwar07 (Posts: 22; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I hope you can turn it off because notifications can become annoying
3. 14545 (Posts: 1106; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I'm sure you can, because you can turn off other things when you don't want to see them. Like sports scores, stocks, etc. Usually it will ask you if you want a reminder of this "event" again when you swipe the reminder away.
4. joey_sfb (Posts: 2892; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
It true Google now ask me what types of information is important to me. E.g Whether the weather at home and office is important and say yes. Now they display weather in both locations.
5. Fuego84 (Posts: 267; Member since: 13 May 2012)
It would be cool if Google now could warn me of a contact on my phone is in close proximity to me. Like a warning that my gf is arriving lol.
6. ScottSchneider (Posts: 316; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Or when you had said you are sick and took leave and boss is near you when you are with your GF...
7. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 854; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Prediction: This is going to freak a lot of people out and make them paranoid about Google's intrusiveness. I could easily see this freaking people out like the ads tailored to you from scanning gmail years ago.